Applause.

simon

It really was a great moment, people will say it's only Peterhead, but do you know something fuck them, we are were fucking immense today and it feels good having a team to be proud of again, and it's only going to get better IMO.

We could say it was only Peterhead mate, but two years ago this was a team we were scraping by. Today as MW had said previously was the last game of pre season. I cant wait to see us when we are taking it serious

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could say it was only Peterhead mate, but two years ago this was a team we were scraping by. Today as MW had said previously was the last game of pre season. I cant wait to see us when we are taking it serious

The thing is we're still not finished in the transfer window either, I still think we're three or four signings away. We're going to get better, hopefully Allan's next through the door.

Brilliant the players thoroughly deserved it for the performance today. I wasn't at game last week so this is first time I've seen us play this season. The difference from last season is unbelievable. Final 15 we showed our fitness. Miller was doing too much last season to get the ball today he came on and was like a new player. Wallace as well up and down the flank all day. Can't hide my smile

Had goosebumps. Was quite special. Things are looking good.

Same.

Must be the same for the players. Especially Halliday. Imagine being out on the Ibrox pitch as a Rangers fan and being applauded for the football you're playing. Stuff of dreams.

Great to have all this positivity and happy faces after a game. Long may it continue.

The thing is we're still not finished in the transfer window either, I still think we're three or four signings away. We're going to get better, hopefully Allan's next through the door.

The guys on RTV think Allan wont happen till pre contract in Jan.

If we sign him in January then i think we will get a cut price deal, but unless we go big i dont think he will come until Jan/next summer

Highlight of the game for me. Two things I love about warbarton is that he uses the time during each goal celebration to issue instructions to a couple of the players which could be vital in big games, and also states in every post match interview that there is room for improvement. Means the players are always on their toes as he wants more. Ally would come out and say he was pleased with a 1-0 last minute goal win against 3rd division teams and it simply wasn't good enough.

watching how quickly we have changed into a flowing football team stings me knowing how we have wasted the last 3 years

we so didnt deserve to suffer the last 3 seasons

I couldn't agree more with your first statement but you know what, it might just be worth it. It really feels like we are on the verge of something a bit special and I'm most certainly going to savour every moment of it. I understand we should always expect to win but I think we started to take it a little for granted and it bit us on the arse. This season could really be 1 for the history books, the start of a revolution, and when we win number 55 it will be the sweetest victory of them all imo. It's hard not to look back with regret, frustration and anger but with such a bright future on the horizon for our club I think it's time to look forward.

Oh he would, that's not in doubt, Warburton oozes class.

I guess I just always see Davie as a number 2. Probably doing him a disservice with that observation though.

Sheffield Utd did him some damage in that regard but it probably isn't fair to write him off on the basis of those few months

Sheffield Utd did him some damage in that regard but it probably isn't fair to write him off on the basis of those few months

Aye, agreed.

You need to make mistakes to learn from them, my motto literally.

Just always pictured Warburton as the manager, Davie's an ambitious guy and a winner though so ma bad.

That's one assistant manager I wouldn't mind promoting based on who he's learned from.

Aye, agreed.

You need to make mistakes to learn from them, my motto literally.

Just always pictured Warburton as the manager, Davie's an ambitious guy and a winner though so ma bad.

That's one assistant manager I wouldn't mind promoting based on who he's learned from.

Mark's only 52 anyway so hopefully he'll be here for the foreseeable

Today was my Son and Daughters first time to Ibrox.

It was always going to be a special day for me but the performance today and the direction we are going in made me a very, very proud Bear.

We need the kids to get interested or we have no future. Play like this will get them hooked. The last 3 years have done great damage in this respect.

Any bluenose watching that game today felt the change. This is now a team on the move. There may be a hiccup here and there when injuries and suspensions kick in but we are on the move.
Timmy, enjoy your 'drive for five', it will be your last. You tried to kill us but even you will soon feel the heat. We are coming after you, and it will be so sweet when we catch you. We will 'pass' you by.
The only thing sweeter that watching the kernels of our new beginning is knowing where this will take us. I can smell your fear, Timmy - move over.

Mark's only 52 anyway so hopefully he'll be here for the foreseeable

Lock him in the basement and just let him out for training and matches.

If everything goes to plan we need him to sign an extension at the end of the season. 2 years in the top league isn't enough. That's only one pop at the Champion's League. Hopefully he catches the bug like Nacho and Dado.