Applause.

simon

Possession 66%

Shots 27

On Target 13

Facts don't lie.

Plus it was really fucking easy on the eye.

See what happens when you pick hungry players and give them a plan.

3 goals out of 13 shots on target is a poor return IMO.

Their keeper had a great game though. 10 saves in an away match. Can we swap him for Bell? :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys on RTV think Allan wont happen till pre contract in Jan.

If we sign him in January then i think we will get a cut price deal, but unless we go big i dont think he will come until Jan/next summer

To be quite honest Davie, we are under no pressure to up the ante to get Allan until a pre-contract is available,especially if Warburton signs Eustace. If Eustace comes in we simply move Halliday higher up the pitch for a season. Law looks to have picked his game up and even Shiels looks a completely different player to what we seen the past few seasons. Now Law and Shiels might not be in the same class as Scott Allan, but improved enough to get the job done along with our other midfield options.

We absolutely deserve this.

Enjoying every minute of it!

The diehards who've been there every second week watching Ally's absolute fucking dross deserve it more than any.

Best post I've read in a good long while when it comes to football,these past 2 competitive games have been an absolute joy to watch. Bring on the rest of the season I for one can't fucking wait!

It really does make all those home games scraping by teams worth it. Losing to Annan athletic... Daft trips to Forfar on a Monday night in the freezing cold to watch us toil and scrape by.

This is the most excited I've ever felt about Rangers. Can't wait for the season ahead.

Possession 66%

Shots 27

On Target 13

Facts don't lie.

Plus it was really fucking easy on the eye.

See what happens when you pick hungry players and give them a plan.

Abso~fuckin~lutely! (tu)

Aye, agreed.

You need to make mistakes to learn from them, my motto literally.

Just always pictured Warburton as the manager, Davie's an ambitious guy and a winner though so ma bad.

That's one assistant manager I wouldn't mind promoting based on who he's learned from.

I can't provide the exact quotation right now, but based on an interview I did with Davie in late 2012ish, he 100% wants to be manager of the Rangers.

Assuming nothing has changed, when Warbo leaves to take over Man Utd/England ( :lol: ), Davie should move up.

Remember when Peterhead beat us at Ibrox, what a disaster! I missed the game on Sunday, having being at the Burnley and Hibs game, I'm absolutely gutted.

This week has dragged, feel excited going to Ibrox rather than I wonder if we will get beat today like last season. Confidence is high amongst the support and the team, long may it continue :D