*** The Official Rangers V St Mirren Match Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Final ball can be worked on, I really liked that he got involved this time right from the off instead of hiding outwide.

I see something also in him, hopefully with games he can deliver a better end product for the team

In general yesterday, our final ball let us down or we picked the wrong choice of final pass

Could easily have been 6 or 7 had we picked our passes better 2nd half

Seem to be heading in the right direction though so happy days, roll on Friday

I see something also in him, hopefully with games he can deliver a better end product for the team

In general yesterday, our final ball let us down or we picked the wrong choice of final pass

Could easily have been 6 or 7 had we picked our passes better 2nd half

Seem to be heading in the right direction though so happy days, roll on Friday

Agreed, first time in 3 years I have a full bus for Friday night we must be doing something right.

I'm struggling to get ones :( Need two Govan Rear tickets next to eachother.

No chance mate. You'll only get any Broomy Rear, CD, sides of the Enclosures and Main sides (or restricted view).

No chance mate. You'll only get any Broomy Rear, CD, sides of the Enclosures and Main sides (or restricted view).

I miss my Govan season ticket :(

When you're used to seats like that, going to the broomloan just seems so meh, but I might just go buy the tickets because I'm desperate to go.

I miss my Govan season ticket :(

When you're used to seats like that, going to the broomloan just seems so meh, but I might just go buy the tickets because I'm desperate to go.

You'll still get good seats at the front of the CD. It's better up there than people give it credit for.

Are restricted view really that bad? Surely they wouldn't sell seats where you can hardly see the field!

You'll still get good seats at the front of the CD. It's better up there than people give it credit for.

I suppose the further down you are in the club deck, the better it's going to be? I can get tickets for near front row so that's gotta be better? No irritating roof blocking my view of the Sandy Jardine Stand!

I suppose the further down you are in the club deck, the better it's going to be? I can get tickets for near front row so that's gotta be better? No irritating roof blocking my view of the Sandy Jardine Stand!

Yip. CD's pretty decent. I prefer the Govan, but CD is a good substitute.

See to be fair, I've sat most places and thought it was fine, but I prefer CD to behind the goal. Further back in the CD is fine too, but yeah, further forward is better.