The Bird That Work For The Media Dept.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldn't give a fuck what she looks like as long as she is good at her job and is the best option for our club. However! if she has an affection for the tarrier immigrants then get her to fuck away from Ibrox. :pipe:

She's a Newcastle fan and posted a picture of Celtic park 2 years ago and referenced it as paradise. Hardly a crime and a position she wouldn't hold now.

The guys posting in this thread must pull absolute worldies every weekend going by their high standards....

Or maybe you just go for howlers!

I couldn't give a fuck what she looks like as long as she is good at her job and is the best option for our club. However! if she has an affection for the tarrier immigrants then get her to fuck away from Ibrox. :pipe:

She beat me to the job so I'll let you draw your own conclusions :lol:

She beat me to the job so I'll let you draw your own conclusions :lol:

If that's the case then I assume she does her job in a competent manner or she gave good head jobs to whoever rubber stamped her appointment :D

"Here Alice, over on the Rangersmedia forum they've started a discussion thread about you"

*Excited and intrigued, Alice logs on*

*Alice runs herself a final bath*

:lol:

So many tips she could use on here though, it's better than any women's magazine.

"Stop being so orange"

"Get a new face"

etc, etc.

:lol:

So many tips she could use on here though, it's better than any women's magazine.

"Stop being so orange"

"Get a new face"

etc, etc.

It's not her fault :P She was told to fit in with her new employers who were allegedly a bunch of Orangemen :D