Andy Halliday Post-Match Interview

Orryy

Carries the demeanour of a winner, does our Andy. Sounds every bit a Rangers player.

Played well today as well. Plays the midfield fulcrum role very well based on the evidence we've seen so far.

My man of the match today. Did all the dirty work in midfield and kept us ticking over in possession when Peterhead where making it difficult to find space. Looking like masterstroke of a free transfer already after only a couple of games.

Future captain? He seems to have a good head for the game. Could dominate the midfield for us for years. Would love to see him up against the Lego muncher. Seems like the type of player that would disrupt his game and keep him out of the game for 90 minutes.

Very impressed with his attitude and ability. Wish he'd have come home sooner tbh.

Future captain? He seems to have a good head for the game. Could dominate the midfield for us for years. Would love to see him up against the Lego muncher. Seems like the type of player that would disrupt his game and keep him out of the game for 90 minutes.

Very impressed with his attitude and ability. Wish he'd have come home sooner tbh.

Our previous gardener would have probably ruined him. I'm just glad we have him now!!

He's brilliant.

He emphasized that it didn't matter how the opposition play- it's down to us.

He doesn't take any minute on that park for granted either, I need a lie down with all this tbh.

Wasters filling jerseys since demotion and this is such a massive positive change now.

We've always been a massive club, and like I said before- now we're starting to behave like one.

Seriously how did this guy slip through the net previously. Seems so accomplished on and off the pitch. Was excellent today, role seems to suit him, and love his positivity.. "don't really care how teams come to play us".. recognises that if we stick to our plan we should beat them. Bravo Mr Warburton! Got really fed up last few seasons hearing nothing but excuses, refreshing to hear this new approach to things.