Andy Halliday Post-Match Interview

Orryy

Future captain? He seems to have a good head for the game. Could dominate the midfield for us for years. Would love to see him up against the Lego muncher. Seems like the type of player that would disrupt his game and keep him out of the game for 90 minutes.

Very impressed with his attitude and ability. Wish he'd have come home sooner tbh.

I agree with most of that mate but i'm actually happy about the timing of his arrival.

His spell down south has undoubtely improved his all-round game and has probably made him appreciate the opportunity even more.

Don't get me wrong i think Andy would always have appreciated getting to play for Rangers,after all he is one of our own,but being away from home and learning he will know himself he can offer a lot more to his club now.

Watch out for the way he runs with the ball/passes etc. Scarily similar to Barry Ferugson.

I've said it elsewhere he genuinely reminds me of Barry Ferguson so much.

^^^ Posted that in the thread when he first signed. Always been similar to him even in school teams.