Mark Warburton Post Match Interview

Who are you warbs? and what have you done to the imposters we have had for the last few years? And why do you talk so much sense?and why? And why? I could go on all night but I have a warm feeling about what is hapening at the mighty Ibrox.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I have a genuine man crush on Warburton,the guy's a class act. It still surprises me how we can have a man that has no previous connections to our club,yet not having been here that long knows the standards and requirements that are expected.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I have a genuine man crush on Warburton,the guy's a class act. It still surprises me how we can have a man that has no previous connections to our club,yet not having been here that long knows the standards and requirements that are expected.

Like everything else he does, he will have thoroughly researched Rangers before coming here so it is no surprise to me. He knew what he was coming to and what our standards are.

I still can't believe a team down south didn't take a punt on Warburton, the guy is immense, he speaks and you listen. Everything is all positive with him, players, staff, subs, youngsters must all be buzzing like we are.

We have somehow landed a very good manager, possibly one of the best around that has went under the radar. Ranger offer him one of the biggest clubs as a almost blank canvas to imprint his methods on, Europe in the near future and one of the biggest derby's in the football world. I hope that he sees Rangers as his long term future and we end up with a modern day Mr Struth.

Actually believe the guys professional standards are there for all to see and would have been the same at any club. However.......... Once he realises how much he is appreciated, how big the club is and the success we are used to, we can only hope he stays for a long time and is not poached by one of the EPL clubs.

I remember looking at Brentfords position in the league at the time talk of Brentford letting him go, absolutely insane. I remember reading some thinking it cost Brentford a play off position. He had a club like Brentford near the play off positions to get into the premier league.

To do that you have to be working on strategy every week to over come potential weaknesses of the squad compared to others.