**** The Official James Tavernier Appreciation Thread****

Wullie72

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are probably loads of players down the divisions in England of a similar level to Tavernier and Waghorn, and I would bet MW knows every single one of them.

Hopefully we get more of them in over the next few years (tu)

Been a long time since I felt this comfortable when one of our players has the ball, he's so productive, he's quick, he's got a cracker of a right foot. He's the complete full-back

Be lucky to keep hold of him this transfer window fs :lol:

Cant decide between him waghorn or halliday as my favorite player!

Waghorn was immense today. He's one of those players who I think you appreciate even more when you see him in the flesh. His work rate is fantastic and he's got quality on the ball too. He makes runs everywhere but still manages to get on the end of created chances. Gutted he didn't get s goal today, he deserved it.

Obviously Tavernier was good, scoring and setting one up, but MOTM could've been any one of Tavernier, Waghorn or Halliday. Tavernier probably edged it with the goal though.

There is just a whole different mentality within the squad now. MW has brought in some serious talent compared to what we have in this backwater and for Tavernier, he is fucking immense!

MW has some midas touch. Let's hope we can keep these players and the management long term. I fear meeting no one with this whole package.

This guy will go back down South for between 5-10m easy.

Yeah only if he has a year left on his contract?

if he was at the tims the papers would have him at 15m already with arsenal and Man U keeping tabs!!