What Happened Just Before Half Time At The Dug Out

GOAT

I didn't see the incident myself as players were in the way (was sitting in SJ Front) , but wondered why the enclosure fans went balistic.

The ref ignored loads of fouls go which was dissapointing to say the least. Wee Barrie got the worst of it imo. Anyhow, someone was bound to react to the hacking sooner or later.

What about that cunt that dived after a tackle from Wallace everycunt was pissing themselves.

Wtf was he doing? Went down about 2 seconds too late.

You could see from his face he realised what he had done and looked embarrassed :lol:

And dived in the wrong direction. doh

He knew he'd made an arse of himself.

I was in the enclosure today (next to the tunnel) and there was lots of pantomime booing because of the Mcallister face holding incident (pulled a Rivaldo). Davie Weir got involved in a bit of an argument with the player as he was on the way to the tunnel.

Special mention to the bloke who cupped his hands round his mouth, put his face right up to the tunnel and kept shouting "yer a cheat Mcallister, yer a cheat". :D

McAlister caught Halliday late and Halliday reacted.

Did anyone see the loaf of bread being thrown from the crowd? :lol:

Halliday squared up to him a bit, then the big daftie went down holding his face as if he had been hit.

Complete cheat, aimed at getting a player sent off.

It was the guy directly in front of me that chucked loaf. Was glad he did as he was a pain in the arse holding it above his head every time MW came out his dugout before it got launched.

Even the referee was laughing at him. What a riddy

Aye, the fucking shittest referee I've ever had the displeasure of seeing at a game, cunt should have been booked as per the laws of the game, the referee should have a fuckin riddy after that shitehouse display.

It was the guy directly in front of me that chucked loaf. Was glad he did as he was a pain in the arse holding it above his head every time MW came out his dugout before it got launched.

Just be grateful we didn't sign Micky Mellon from Shrewsbury Town or Jim Bentley from Morecambe!

When we were in the 3rd division, the opposition players were brutal, often people said that the referee was like a guy picked at random off the street, such was the poor standard of officials.

It doesn't improve as you go up the leagues, fuck sake, we had the supposed best referee in Scotland (Collum) last Saturday and he was fucking shit too, worst standard I have ever seen in this country.