Jd Sports

corbyloyal84

Bought this years home top from jd sports in Corby today now while I think the £52 price is a bit steep was wondering how this works regarding mike ashley does he still get his cut?? And how much do the club get from merchandise sold in other stores?

Knowing him, he'll probably get his normal cut and the JD share comes from Rangers measly cut.

Don't know how they work that but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Bought this years home top from jd sports in Corby today now while I think the £52 price is a bit steep was wondering how this works regarding mike ashley does he still get his cut?? And how much do the club get from merchandise sold in other stores?

Mike Ashley owns 20% of JD Sports.

Who gives a fuck?

Your the proud owner of a Rangers top.

Merchandising deals etc are for boardroom types to worry about, not football fans.

I hate sports direct and there deceiving business operations... there was one opposite this insurance company i use to work at and it constantly had a 'closing down sale' it was literally 'closing down' for well over a year still there till this day im sure. Thought i read somewhere that your not aloud to do that anymore.

OP -

On Friday, after your shower, lift it off it's hanger - do that slowly so not to damage it - pull it over your head and when you do so think about all the past greats that wore the shirt. Once you have it on check it out in the mirror, make sure the badge sits neatly near your heart and the seams are all straight (see how the light catches them 5 stars?).

Now put the rest of your fucking clothes on and get yourself along to ibrox and dont give two fucks about any profit margin that makes you proud to be a bear and to be wear that famous top.