Wallace - Weak Point

gsa

Like everyone else I really enjoyed the game today. What a difference it is actually looking forward to watching us play! Of the new guys Tavernier and Halliday were excellent and Waghorn worked so hard. The players who remained from last year seem to have a renewed energy and confidence.

Lee Wallace however is in my opinion a complete disaster of a footballer. I can't think of another fullback with such a shocking change of pace. He's awkward on the ball and some of his passing is truly woeful. I've nothing against him personally, seems like a decent guy but if we could get any fee for him at all I'd sell him.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like everyone else I really enjoyed the game today. What a difference it is actually looking forward to watching us play! Of the new guys Tavernier and Halliday were excellent and Waghorn worked so hard. The players who remained from last year seem to have a renewed energy and confidence.

Lee Wallace however is in my opinion a complete disaster of a footballer. I can't think of another fullback with such a shocking change of pace. He's awkward on the ball and some of his passing is truly woeful. I've nothing against him personally, seems like a decent guy but if we could get any fee for him at all I'd sell him.

Is this genuine? Did you watch the same game as everybody else today?

Back to the garden ally

He's the weakest player in our team in my opinion.

I'm surprised that some of you are surprised at my criticism of him. I genuinely can't see what he's good at? He's absurdly slow for a supposed attacking fullback.

Wid yae aye...? :wanker:

cool story bro

Lee is having to adjust to a completely new system where, depending where the play is, he may play three different positions in a match. One of the notable differences is that he is coming in near the opposition box, allowing the winger to go on the outside; which is why he was twice in a goal scoring positions. I think he is coming along well with this and getting better every match.