Wallace - Weak Point

gsa

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh::huh: ?, are you fucking joking?, honestly, ffs, he was brilliant today, you must be at it, were you watching the same game today?, I bet if you asked ANYONE else that watched the game today what they thought about Wallace and they would totally disagree with you.

you obviously know fuck all about football and possibly bullied at school.

Hahaha.

Yes that's right, everyone who doesn't rate Lee Wallace (FYI that's everyone actually involved in football) was bullied in school.

The weak link in today's team is a former Hearts man that played on the left, and it wasn't Wallace.

This has honestly got to be the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen on here. You must be pished. Get yerself to sleep pal.

The weak link in today's team is a former Hearts man that played on the left, and it wasn't Wallace.

This has honestly got to be the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen on here. You must be pished. Get herself to sleep pal.

I agree that he was also pretty poor (in comparison with the rest of team) but still in my opinion Wallace is poor.

I'm genuinely surprised so many of you disagree. What's he good at? No pace, can't pass or cross, ponderous on the ball.

If we could have today's team but Allan and Eustace in for law and Shields, a new left back and Miller in for Templeton from the start we'd be set.

I agree that he was also pretty poor (in comparison with the rest of team) but still in my opinion Wallace is poor.

I'm genuinely surprised so many of you disagree. What's he good at? No pace, can't pass or cross, ponderous on the ball.

If we could have today's team but Allan and Eustace in for law and Shields, a new left back and Miller in for Templeton from the start we'd be set.

Did you see how many times he bombed up the line and got in behind them??

Problem is the guy on the right was best player on the park and outshone him. Still think Wallace is the best left back in Scotland!! It's just nice to have the best two full backs in the country???

Miller doesn't have the legs for 90 mins IMO. Allan & Eustace ,fine. Wallace had a great game today. Still think we're limited up front and need better to support Waghorn. Also would start Holt before either Law or Shiels.

I honestly think Lee has regressed like the rest under Ally, his best asset was always his pace and that is nowhere near what is used to be. He has improved under the new Management but also have to agree on his poor crossing, last season was woeful.

Its all about opinions on here but if you guys had to make a choice to keep Lee or our new right back, I think most would keep the new guy after a couple of games, that tell us what we need to know.

I agree he is a weak link in defense and teams do know this and use it, just like Motherwell did but we are only a couple of games in maybe Warburton can get more out of Lee.

I do think that if he gets any decent competition for his place he will struggle, just like Law. I also think when the Manager get in who he wants there will be a couple of departures, we will have too many midfielders for a start. The man said he likes working with lean squads which means 23 or 24.