Unbiased Press

Pennyboy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am sick to the back teeth with mostly all of the press and struggle to find some reporter that gives a fair unbiased view of all things rangers, Daryl king used to be not bad, can anyone think of anyone else?

What is Darryl King up to now?

He has'nt been heard of for a while.

Spence says in his interview he offered the rangers supporter mouthing at him a square whole he was out with his wife go and the guy ran away . Firstly Spence is around 5 foot 3 skinny bandy legs with a head thats far too big fot his body that wobbles when he walks . Hes offering no one a square go not even his ugly fat wife would he offer one too . And secondly the cunts a right fanny out with his fat ugly wife and hes gonny leave her standing there holding his jacket while he square go a drunk that's mouthed a few truths at him no doubt .

Times like this I wish I had twitter I'd like to ask him.a few questions myself

Where does keevins come on peoples list of cunt journos?

Tun hat on here, hes a cunt, but imo hes just that - a cunt. I know he hates us but tbh i dont think he likes them much either. He gives his opinion no matter what side it angers as and mush as i hate the guy i actually respect him a bit for sticking to his guns and saying what he thinks. Unlike some who would go completely against their own values just to piss off one side or the other.

No such thing as unbiased press, every paper or organisation has their own journos that used to appeal to a specific demograph.

I'll read young Chris Jack every day but thats because he is a Bear who is hired to appeal to Rangers fans with positive stories, Matt Lindsay is the same as is Richard Wilson at the Beeb

Every form of Press has an agenda, whether it's viewing figures, newspaper buys or website hits

Tun hat on here, hes a cunt, but imo hes just that - a cunt. I know he hates us but tbh i dont think he likes them much either. He gives his opinion no matter what side it angers as and mush as i hate the guy i actually respect him a bit for sticking to his guns and saying what he thinks. Unlike some who would go completely against their own values just to piss off one side or the other.

Totally worthless and completely irrelevant, only reason he keeps his gig on Clyde is because he keeps the phones ringing, as a legitimate Football journo the guy is clueless, can't see past the end of his own nose, his views are as dated as black & white tellys

I see on twitter he has an exclusive interview with Jim Spence, getting tore into us, the mankies are lapping it up as usual!!

Honestly mate, spouting shite is not getting tore in to us; it needs facts to " get tore in to us". These clowns are spud followers who just spew out wind and pish for the plastic paddies of Parkhead to lap up, it pays them good money from the hard of thinking and easily lead.

These spuds should be laughed at, ridiculed and humiliated by us telling the truth at all times, facts are Kryptonite to these tossers.

I see on twitter he has an exclusive interview with Jim Spence, getting tore into us, the mankies are lapping it up as usual!!

Had a read at it but all it is he doing is running to the long grass to hide like mcgobble, the haters cabal are circling their wagons out of fear, they think it's safety in numbers but we'll get the bhastards every one !

never read it so I don't know

Should give them a read. It almost exclusively focuses on football. No boardroom stuff or financial. Just the important stuff that happens on the pitch.

I'm trying to push to get much more coverage on the site (mainly because most of the stuff in Scotland is shite) and the more that read the stuff up now, the more likely the boss will agree with me.

We moan about the stuff put out about the club already so, imo, we should look to support alternative outlets (not necessarily Shoot) who are looking to provide more positive coverage of the club.

Honestly have no problem with Keevins as I've always thought he's more interested in putting HIS opinions forward than having an agenda. He did fuck up royally though when he stated Motherwell had no chance against us in play offs . Richard Wilson is a guy who does well by Rangers while still keeping his integrity.

In a small monopoly country like Scotland you are not going to attract the cream of the crop. Drummers, munters, failed comedians, and speccy guys who were picked last as kids is what we have. It is also not realistic to expect to ever have a completely unbiased press.

While we can accept some levels of mediocrity and bias the Scots should demand a lot more from their media, and from the BBC especially, but banning their gormless neckless wonders isn't the way ahead. We are a business. We want to promote our product (especially now).

In the end they need us and without us they wouldn't have a story. Banning them doesn't cut off their oxygen, and we're still the story.

Scott Alan is now a schemer!!! Any other player would be a 'want away player' but because he want to come to us he's a schemer!!! Another story from supposedly unbiased press, FFS

set to test Hibs' resolve with third bid for wantaway star midfielder Scott Allan

19:47, 4 AUGUST 2015 BY TONY HAGGERTY

THE Ibrox club are believed to have offered a fee in the region of £285,000 for the schemer who is in the last year of his contract at Easter Road.

46 Shares

Scott Alan is now a schemer!!! Any other player would be a 'want away player' but because he want to come to us he's a schemer!!! Another story from supposedly unbiased press, FFS

set to test Hibs' resolve with third bid for wantaway star midfielder Scott Allan

19:47, 4 AUGUST 2015 BY TONY HAGGERTY

THE Ibrox club are believed to have offered a fee in the region of £285,000 for the schemer who is in the last year of his contract at Easter Road.

46 Shares

Anthony or Tony as he calls himself to maybe keep his obvious allegiance a secret has always loved having a wind up at any bears expense .

Caught a snatch of Spiers on the media show on radio 4 this afternoon telling all about the big bad Rangers. Not one of his assertions was challenged, all accepted as gospel. The highlight was him telling that the fans should be grateful to him and his kind and how the more cerebral bears recognise this

what a guy!

Should be on the bbc iplayer now, not that his views have any relevance

I don't mind Keevins that much, like you I think he is a cunt but he does not single any 1 team or person out to be a cunt to.