Getting The Players Autographs...

Dietspam

My son is really starting to get into Rangers now. Ever since the 2-1 win against Hearts last season he's just been mesmerized and will actually sit and pay attention to the games which is great since we've got him a season ticket. He's quite keen to meet the players and get their autographs. Nicky Law is his favorite.It's a bit awkward at the game to do this. What's the best way to get their autographs in person?

My son is really starting to get into Rangers now. Ever since the 2-1 win against Hearts last season he's just been mesmerized and will actually sit and pay attention to the games which is great since we've got him a season ticket. He's quite keen to meet the players and get their autographs. Nicky Law is his favorite.It's a bit awkward at the game to do this. What's the best way to get their autographs in person?

Murray park gates in the morning, when there coming in too training or ibrox main door after a home game

Got an old diary somewhere with autographs of Mols, Numan albertz averladze etc somewhere when my old man took me to ibrox years ago a night before a old firm game must of been about 10 at the time really wish i could find it...

Not sure he'll ever be able to find Nicky Law, might be tough to get his autograph.

Not sure he'll ever be able to find Nicky Law, might be tough to get his autograph.

I know. I'm not sure why it's his favorite player. I think it's because he can easily spot him with his bald napper. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I saw a couple of guys with what looked like an autograph book. Not sure if it was official one though?

I know. I'm not sure why it's his favorite player. I think it's because he can easily spot him with his bald napper. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I saw a couple of guys with what looked like an autograph book. Not sure if it was official one though?

Ha! sorry, I don't go to many games so only contribution I could make to the thread was sarcasm. Hope your lad manages to get a few autographs, better now we've got a few stars in the team.