Pavlyuchenko

how? <cr>

He has a worse goal to scoring chance average than Kenny Miller FFS,and Miller is deemed not good enough for us,according to 95% on this board.

hopefully he signs a huge contract with them. :mutley:

Pavlyuchenko is quality!

You obviously haven't seen him play regularly. I'd be absolutely gutted if he joined the tims....he wont tho. Bigger and better clubs will come in for him.

Real Madrid, Spurs, Barcelona and Juventus have been linked with him.

Pavlyuchenko is quality!

You obviously haven't seen him play regularly. I'd be absolutely gutted if he joined the tims....he wont tho. Bigger and better clubs will come in for him.

Real Madrid, Spurs, Barcelona and Juventus have been linked with him.

If you say so, who the fuck am I to argue with the self appointed RM guru ? <cr>

He has only just broken in to the first team recently a lot of those games were sub appearances and you can never tell how many of them will be 2-5 minute appearances. Pavlyuchenko is a very good player, too good for the tims.

Can't think of any Russian football player (except Alenichev & Mostovoi) who had good career abroad.

Most of them return home.

Don't want to say that Pavluchenko is nothing without his partners, but... not sure if he could be good enough without all that support he has now.

Pavlyuchenko was immense last night, and I like muff will be very upset if he signs for them. But even they don't at least there trying to sign quality, when we are signing Celtic rejects and unproven players.

I think he's quality as well. Scored a tremendous goal vs. the tims in the CL qualifiers last year. Every time I've seen him, vs. England and at the Euros, he's never disappointed.

Pavlyuchenko was immense last night, and I like muff will be very upset if he signs for them. But even they don't at least there trying to sign quality, when we are signing Celtic rejects and unproven players.

How do you know that they are signing quality? Because The Daily Record told you?

So far Celtic's only concrete bids for anybody have been Lafferty & some guy from Derry City.