Guus Hiddink

Muff

Just how good is this man? Chelsea should of gone for him instead of Phil Scolari.

Pretty much every team he's been at he's worked wonders.

PSV, Holland, South Korea, Australia and now Russia.

And to think the celtc board of directors pulled the plug on the deal in favour off Martin O'Neill, thank fuck!

Isn't Hiddink a "present" from Abramovich because they were up in arms about him taking his billions abroad and to Chelsea? That is why he never moved for him. Also I heard that Abamovich is bankrolling Hiddinks bonuses for the Euro's and just for getting them to the Quarters he got 400k

He is a shit hot manager. PSV, Australia, Korea and Russia have not only over acheived but they have all played fantastic and exciting attacking football. What really pleased me was when he took Pavyluchenko off instead of protecting the 2-1 lead he stuck on another attacker and went for the third and killed the game off. That is something we would never dream of doing.

Just how good is this man? Chelsea should of gone for him instead of Phil Scolari.

Pretty much every team he's been at he's worked wonders.

PSV, Holland, South Korea, Australia and now Russia.

And to think the celtc board of directors pulled the plug on the deal in favour off Martin O'Neill, thank fuck!

An amazing manager (tu)

he has certainly added another column to his cv

after tonights match

even tho my bet was on Holland to win the cup

arshevin was outstanding again

:rangers: till i die

Like Townsend said, sell Ronaldo for £60m and buy Arshavin for £20m(possibly less?).

Ronaldo is quality but he's a 1 trick pony, never really does it in the big games and is a big headed coont. Arshavin has been on fire in every game I have seen him play!

Like Townsend said, sell Ronaldo for £60m and buy Arshavin for £20m(possibly less?).

Ronaldo is quality but he's a 1 trick pony, never really does it in the big games and is a big headed coont. Arshavin has been on fire in every game I have seen him play!

arshavin is also very versatile. can play anywhere up front.

Probably the best manager in the world.

Don't get me wrong, Russia are filled with very VERY good players - Kolodin is superb, as is that striker guy wosisface - and in Avershan or however you spell his name, they have one of the best players in the world right now.

But he has them playing like a team - and it's like a gorgeously oiled machine with moments of individual genius. Those shots from Kolodin were almost terrifying.

Guus Hiddink is something special - and completely outwitted an incredibly strong Dutch team who have played fantastically and have a great manager of their own.

What is his one trick scoring goals for fun?

Dribbling?

Blistering pace?

Heading?

<cr>

Didn't mean it like that.

What does Ronaldo do in the big games, bar a header in the Champions League final he rarely turns up. Arshavin has pretty much been the one of the best players on the park in every game I have seen him play in.

the mans done wonders most places hes been, what he done in 2002 with South Korea was incredible, managing 4th place. Really could not see anyone stopping the dutch but fair dos to the Russians, they were the better side on the night.