Kieran Richardson

Had to go back to start pre season early because he put on 10kgs (about 1.5 stone) when he was injured early in the season & he thinks the extra weight caused his hamstring injury towards the tail end of last season.

Injured or not carrying that much extra weight, as a professional athlete, at any time is a disgrace IMO.

And we think Boyd & Adam were bad :craphead:

Had to go back to start pre season early because he put on 10kgs (about 1.5 stone) when he was injured early in the season & he thinks the extra weight caused his hamstring injury towards the tail end of last season.

Injured or not carrying that much extra weight, as a professional athlete, at any time is a disgrace IMO.

And we think Boyd & Adam were bad :craphead:

i had the misfortune to have met him what an ignorant tosser he was

only for the fact my mate asked me not to twat him he walked away

Nothing wrong with pigging out in the close season.

Just means he needs to work harder than everyone else in pre season to get done to a good weight.

If he doesnt manage o lose the weight, then there will be a problem

Just means he needs to work harder than everyone else in pre season to get done to a good weight.

But he was pigging out during the season.

Thats when he gained the weight.

Pigging out in the close season just suggests to me that someone is weak minded.

For the money these lads are on, they shouldn't be anywhere near a beer or a chocolate bar over their 15/20 year career. just my opinion of course.

Then again, look at Ricky Hatton......

Pigging out in the close season just suggests to me that someone is weak minded.

For the money these lads are on, they shouldn't be anywhere near a beer or a chocolate bar over their 15/20 year career. just my opinion of course.

spot on, for the money they get paid, they should have the will power and responsibility to stay in peak physical condition, meaning a healthy diet and no shite in between meals, thats why i never made it as a pro :beer1:

spot on, for the money they get paid, they should have the will power and responsibility to stay in peak physical condition, meaning a healthy diet and no shite in between meals, thats why i never made it as a pro :beer1:

Likewise :lol:

I did manage to lose 7 stone in under two years though, which is why I'm so amazed at players with the body fat percentage of Charlie Adam (apparently), Richardson and Reid.