Just wanting this to end and get back to football

Is anyone as sick of all the daily goings on as me, all I want is to go and watch a game on a saturday.

The sfa and spl have wasted the game for every one , murray has destroyed rangers because he thought he could be an icon but all he did was con us all

I think he put whyte up to it and he thinks if he comes back like the mesiah we will support him . If he does he is in for a shock I for one will never forgive him for what he has done to rangers. I would rather have done without any of the sucess that we got under his regime and kept the club alive.

Is anyone as sick of all the daily goings on as me, all I want is to go and watch a game on a saturday.

The sfa and spl have wasted the game for every one , murray has destroyed rangers because he thought he could be an icon but all he did was con us all

I think he put whyte up to it and he thinks if he comes back like the mesiah we will support him . If he does he is in for a shock I for one will never forgive him for what he has done to rangers. I would rather have done without any of the sucess that we got under his regime and kept the club alive.

The Club IS alive !!

So what taig Website did u come from?