Fernando Ricksen Wall Panel - All 40 Bricks Now Installed.

govanblue

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just received this pic showing the site of the new Fernando Ricksen Wall Panel...

Ricksen_Wall_Panel_zpswhyyf80e.jpg

It's in the Sandy Jardine Stand, just behind Argyle House.

Apparently this is a good spot, because it's in the corner, well sheltered from the elements - and any stray fag butts!

I'll be sending out a PM to everyone who's on the list, with all the details and instructions - and also details of a few exclusive (and secret) bonuses. :sherlock:

Last chance to get on the list for anyone that's interested. (tu)

I've now sent a PM to all members who asked me for a brick.

If you haven't received the PM, then I've missed you off my list, so get in touch pronto.

Oh and everyone else - there's still time to get on board. (tu)

Got it G B, thanks, did not have time tonight to read it, will do so tomorrow. (tu)

Update:

I've just had an email from our good friends at Rangers Development Fund.

When they mentioned to their boss how many bricks we were buying, he asked them to offer us an Official Team Signed Shirt (as well as the 4 match tickets they've already given us) to add to our 'brick-purchaser-raffle' in appreciation of our support. :thumbup:

So there you go:

One Lucky Brick Purchaser will win the Signed Shirt

Two Lucky Brick Purchasers will each win a pair of match tickets to an upcoming home game of their choice

Several Lucky Brick Purchasers will each win an item of Rangers Memorabilia (details to follow)

Every Lucky Brick Purchaser will get their Brick £10 cheaper than anywhere else!

Plus there are at least 4 other significant benefits that I haven't even mentioned publicly. :sherlock:

I bet you wish you'd signed up now, eh?

Maybe you still can. PM me.

Update:

I've just had an email from our good friends at Rangers Development Fund.

When they mentioned to their boss how many bricks we were buying, he asked them to offer us an Official Team Signed Shirt (as well as the 4 match tickets they've already given us) to add to our 'brick-purchaser-raffle' in appreciation of our support. :thumbup:

So there you go:

One Lucky Brick Purchaser will win the Signed Shirt

Two Lucky Brick Purchasers will each win a pair of match tickets to an upcoming home game of their choice

Several Lucky Brick Purchasers will each win an item of Rangers Memorabilia (details to follow)

Every Lucky Brick Purchaser will get their Brick £10 cheaper than anywhere else!

Plus there are at least 4 other significant benefits that I haven't even mentioned publicly. :sherlock:

I bet you wish you'd signed up now, eh?

Maybe you still can. PM me.

Great stuff G B. (tu)

Attention All Ricksen Brick Purchasers:

I'll send a PM update when I get a chance. There have been a couple of interesting developments which I'll tell you about, but in general, everything is tickety-boo, just waiting on a couple of members to reply to the last PM. (tu)

its the latter, iv done my part so looking for others to step up now

You have indeed. (tu)

And as an added bonus, like Every Good Bear should, you've put your name down on the RM Sponsors' Fund New Member Waiting List. (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279342&page=5#entry1062465533