Mcculloch = The Undroppable Man

GOAT

It's beggers belief why a player who has been a striker the majority of his career is prefered at CB despite his below par showings in that position ahead of players who have played CB their entire career at a higher level. Absolute joke.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous, i made my feelings to him clear when he did his usual wee wave to the enclosure.

Hate the guy, he's nothing but a leech.

Honestly think he has something on the management team, or maybe it's just cause he's a "great " rangers man.....bleeding the club dry with his 10k a week.

Tbh was not the only one boo'ing when his name was announced

Mcgregor deserved dropped after that shambles last weekend

After one bad fucking game he deserves dropped over a fucking useless cunt that plays shite every game? Fuck off, some of our support are fucking idiots.

Mentioned in the match thread. Macgregor not playing never even occurred to me. Mculloch or Foster couldve been dropped ahead of him easily. I feel this is mcdowall saying "look, i have to play Streete, so i need to drop one of our better players." Thats how i see it.

Ridiculous, i made my feelings to him clear when he did his usual wee wave to the enclosure.

Hate the guy, he's nothing but a leech.

Honestly think he has something on the management team, or maybe it's just cause he's a "great " rangers man.....bleeding the club dry with his 10k a week.

Tbh was not the only one boo'ing when his name was announced

Is this an acceptable way to treat players who have been loyal, the man stuck by us when he could've walked away and played at a higher level and this is how he is being repaid.

If nothing else, he deserves respect for that.

Shameful way to treat one of the loyal few.

Is this an acceptable way to treat players who have been loyal, the man stuck by us when he could've walked away and played at a higher level and this is how he is being repaid.

Please tell me you're joking or fishing, played at a higher level? The man struggled against Part timers so how do you envisage him playing at a high level?

He deserves respect? He lost ANY respect the few had remaining with his taig love in.

He's an absoloute liability and a leech, Mr rangers who said he'd play for nothing, thinks hee haw of getting 10k a week in the lowest leagues in football. Captain? He motivates nobody.

:lol:

He was 34 at the time!

Please tell me you're joking or fishing, played at a higher level? The man struggled against Part timers so how do you envisage him playing at a high level?

He deserves respect? He lost ANY respect the few had remaining with his taig love in.

He's an absoloute liability and a leech, Mr rangers who said he'd play for nothing, thinks hee haw of getting 10k a week in the lowest leagues in football. Captain? He motivates nobody.

What exactly does he need to do to get the respect he deserves?

If he walked away when we ended up in the 3rd he would be regarded as a traitor but he does the right thing by the club and this is how he is repaid when his best days are behind him.

Like I said already, shameful treatment of a fellow bear.

Who would have signed him on his mega wage? Serious question