Mcculloch = The Undroppable Man

GOAT

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking through old threads and noticed this.

Come on man, he's gone now, there's absolutely no need for you to use that term.

Awe naw the old thread polis, the last time I was afflicted by this it was when I got sine die on ff for freedom of speech, how come these queerhawks always appear at dark o'clock in the early oors when punters are in their scratchers!

On a side note ( ie back on topic ) Jig has looked far better in the last few games, not a liability at all.

Guess the SM impact, and others bringing more to their game has helped him too.

Moshni was far worse than Jig on Sat and would be my centre half to drop if any.

On a side note ( ie back on topic ) Jig has looked far better in the last few games, not a liability at all.

Guess the SM impact, and others bringing more to their game has helped him too.

Moshni was far worse than Jig on Sat and would be my centre half to drop if any.

I would disagree entirely, moshni made one mistake but played the position very well for the rest of the game, made so many interceptions by just reading the game, mcculloch runs away when the guy he's on gets the ball and needs someone else to come in and close down whilst he's making a beeline for the edge of his own box - he doesn't know the position and can't read the game I would hope that once we have another defender fit mccall sticks to his words and drops those that aren't performing

When a player becomes part of the establishment they tend to start picking where they want to play.

It has happened before as big DJ used to "prefer" to play at centre half for periods.

Aye but big DJ could play there.

He was phenomenal at centre forward, but a lazy big bastard that gave away goals.

McCulloch was never the former, but most definitely the latter.

jig is certainly not good enough to play cb for us but he always gives 100%

lack of ability but never a lack of effort from him.

jig is certainly not good enough to play cb for us but he always gives 100%

lack of ability but never a lack of effort from him.

That is OK then, every fan would give 100% that does not excuse lack of ability I am afraid.

Awe naw the old thread polis, the last time I was afflicted by this it was when I got sine die on ff for freedom of speech, how come these queerhawks always appear at dark o'clock in the early oors when punters are in their scratchers!

I'm not trying to get you banned, I just feel that term should not be used by Rangers fans and that you'd be better off editing it.

That is OK then, every fan would give 100% that does not excuse lack of ability I am afraid.

I'm not excusing his ability, if I was in charge he would be nowhere near the first team. I am simply saying that he isn't lazy.

I would prefer to hear from his managers what exactly they feel he brings to the team that is so valuable.

I can only hope and pray that whatever the outcome is this season that it's his last as a Rangers player.

He isn't good enough for this level so won't be good enough for the SPFL.

He simply has to be replaced if we want to progress.