5. 5. Jon Daly ?

6. 6. Bilel Mohsni ?

7. 7. Stevie Smith ?

8. 8. Kyle Hutton ?

9. 9. Richard Foster ?

10. 10. Steve Simonsen ?

11. 11. Lee Robinson ?

12. 12. Sebastian Faure ?

Would you keep any of them ?, if so who ?

I would say :

Kris Boyd - Undecided

Kenny Miller - No

Lee McCulloch - No

Ian Black - No

Jon Daly - No

Bilel Mohsni - No

Stevie Smith - Yes

Kyle Hutton - Undecided

Richard Foster - NO

Steve Simonsen - NO

Lee Robinson - Yes

Sebastian Faure - Yes

Boyd I'm not sure about yet, if he starts scoring goals then yes if not then no chance. Miller no way has been nothing but a dissapointment I know he tries really hard but just well to slow now. McCulloch disgrace of a captain definitely not. Ian Black not one that I can't stand but no, when he signed I thought he would have done better than he has. Daly too slow and I can't remember the last time he scored this season, did well for us last year though but I just don't think we need him now. Mohsni done okay at times but usually makes stupid mistakes and can't pass the ball 5 yards, again don't think we need him anymore. Smith was decent when he filled in for Wallace last season and he takes a good free kick and a good corner but this season when he has played at left mid it just hasn't worked out which isn't his fault, so yes I would offer Smith a new contract but I would only keep him as a back up for Wallace at left back. Kyle Hutton a tricky one I was impressed by him when he played for us in the champions league and that but when I saw him in the 3rd division and last season I thought he was terrible I was wondering what the fuck had happened to him so I was Ragin when he got offered a deal at the end of last season, when he started getting games this season I still though he was terrible but in the last few games he has IMO picked up quite alot so if he keeps that up until the end of the season then yes I would offer him a new contract if not though then no I wouldn't. Foster definitely not one of if not THE WORST player I have ever seen in Rangers shirt when he was here at first when Walter was in charge I thought he was absolutely woeful I was so glad that he was only on loan and would be gone I couldn't fucking believe it when Ally signed him why ? how ? I mean how can you see a player like Ricky foster playing for and then leaving us and re fucking sign him, so it is a definite 100 % NO from me. Simonsen another one why the fuck did we give him another contract, in league 1 he made 1 good save he then played in the semi - final of the scottish cup against Dundee utd and fucked up big time and ruined our chances of getting through to the final, that should have been that his confidence was very low and he obviously never got it off his mind and never mananged to look past it,why was he offered a new contract ?, we had Scott Gallacher who ended up leaving because he wasn't even our 2nd choice, so IMO he should never have been signed again so No I wouldn't offer him another contract at the end of this season get him to fuck. Robinson not really much to say about him but what I have seen of him I have liked clearly much better than Simonsen and should have been 2nd choice after Bell, since he has come in to the side he has conceded 3 goals, 3 goals he couldn't have done anything about IMO he is a solid enough 2nd choice goalkeeper aafter Bell and yes I would offer him a new contract. Faure I didn't know anything about him when he signed in the 3rd division, I though he looked okay but gave him the benefit of the doubt, started playing at centre half which I never though he was brilliant in but it was his real position, then I saw him playing at right back and thought he done quite well, he then of course was kicked out of the team when foster and Mohsni were signed which I wasn't to bothered about because I didn't think he was anything special, this season the first I seen of him he came on for foster at right back in a home game (can't remember who against) he was then kicked back out of the team when foster came back I kept wondering why the fuck isn't he getting a shot at right back over foster, then when Foster got injured before the hibs game and he got a shot I thought he played well and had a solid game, again against Raith I thought he did well and was quite creative when he came up the pitch and was always looking for the ball so a (tu) to faure from me for his performances in his last 2 game so yes I would offer him a new contract.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had this been posted about a month ago I would've probably said no to all of them.

Hutton has played well these last few games so probably another year for him - particulaury if we are still in the Championship. That being said I would have much preferred if we had offered Scott Allan a deal last summer instead of him

Daly Im undecided on as i feel he could probably still be useful.

So you're giving Faure a contract due to his last 2 performances despite him being poor in Division 3. But you aren't giving Hutton one?

Right.

As for Stevie Smith..

First of all I said that I was undecided on Hutton, second of all we aren't short on players in Hutton's position but we are short on players at right back, and Stevie smith I said only as a back up for Wallace at left back

Well we've got to keep some of them,i mean how could we replace 10 players ?

so i'd keep Boyd,Smith,Foster,Moshni and Black ( i know i know ) unless we get a cash injection in that case get rid of the lot of them.

Oh and Faure

All oot except the following

Robinson

Hutton

Moshni

Moshni I think deserves a run along side a decent centre half, playing beside Jig each time can't be easy. Our style of play under McCoist and lack of any build up play made Moshni susceptible to gaffes. I think there's a player in there and he scored some goals in the 2nd for us.

I wish Foster would take a run and jump tonight tbh