9. 9. Richard Foster ?

10. 10. Steve Simonsen ?

11. 11. Lee Robinson ?

12. 12. Sebastian Faure ?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at that bar Miller and Mohsni they haven't been needed still so would get rid of them. Miller has been useful these last few games and I'm grateful of that even though he's been brutal pre-mccall but who wasn't, I still think it's time to move on though as he'll be 37? or something next season.

Mohsni is another tricky one but will give him till the end of the season before I fully decide on him now.

I would rather start giving McCrorie and Kelly a chance than Robinson they are both more talented. I'm not saying they should be Number 1 but they could be more than able backups we don't need to spend extra money on 2 or 3 extra senior goalkeepers.[/quote

Have you seen either if them ?

I'm actually beginning to change my mind on Miller and Mohsni. On recent games they've went from being a 'no' to being an 'undecided'.

Miller may be past his best but I believe that in our first season back in the top flight we will need some experience. He may not have as much pace or be as prolific in front of goal as he used to be, but his work rate is vital and I believe he could still bring that to us for another year.

As far as Mohsni goes, other than his one utterly stupid mistake against Cowdenbeath, I think he has been outstanding in our last three games. He gives us a real aerial threat at set-pieces due to the fact that he pretty much wins every ball in the air. I believe that McCall can work with him to try and eradicate the stupid mistakes from his game.

If these two continue the form they have shown in the past few games, I'd definitely give them both a one year extension.

Can't believe more people are in favour of keeping Boyd ahead of Miller..

I wanted both out originally, but Miller's workrate and all round game is still fantastic, even at an old age, he looks after himself well.

Moshni, Miller, and Robinson are probably the ones I'd keep. Promote the best Youth, pick up some good free younger players from abroad and supplemnt a strong core of Bell, Mcgrgeor, Wallace, Murdoch, Shiels, Law, Temps Clark, Miller

I really don't rate Faure at all. And for all the players that have improved under mccall he hasn't really featured. Is he injured?

Anyway we can do better I've voted no to all. I'd love to see us get Stevie May, Vuckic, Danny Wilson, Scott Allan all of whom I reckon have a year left on their deals and are still young (24 or younger)