*** Rm Erskine Lunch Fund - Whisky Bum!

govanblue

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your donation was particularly generous too. (tu)

I gave you some line about rounding it up to a nice even number. (You know how I love round numbers!) :D

Fair enough. I need to keep Erskine up and running for when it's my time to go there and be looked after by the RM faithful!

Done mate, a small amount from many people can make a big difference, they deserve everything people like you do for them. No better cause IMO (tu)

done :D

Just donated GB £10.00. Hope they have a great day, they have all earned it and much, much more. Great work you do for our ex-servicemen GB well done.

:uk:

Thanks Gents. (tu)

As I was just saying elsewhere...

Amongst other things, your donation will go towards ensuring every resident in the Erskine Park and Erskine Mains Homes (76 Residents) each receive a miniature bottle of whisky in this year's "D-Day Ration Pack"...

1_zps37d7e212.jpg

And here's an exclusive for you - we'll also be buying a new TV & DVD Player for Erskine Park's new Sporting Memories Room - After all, there's no point giving them a Jim Baxter DVD with nothing to watch it on! :thumbup:

Alan4_zpsf41cf6e4.jpg

Cheers folks. (tu)

Another couple of donations brings us up to 34, so we're close to meeting the lower target. (tu)

We need to keep it open until at least the weekend though, because there are a few members who will be donating on Pay Day.

So bump. :D

Cheers folks. (tu)

Another couple of donations brings us up to 34, so we're close to meeting the lower target. (tu)

We need to keep it open until at least the weekend though, because there are a few members who will be donating on Pay Day.

So bump. :D

I'll sort a donation to it tomorrow mate.

edit: Sorted.