460 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we'll get promoted?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is room for optimism after today. But I still feel we will need other teams to do our dirty work with the Hivs.

Winning away today really puts into perspective the previous draws we've had! Might be a tall,order but the requirement is simple, we just have to win at all costs now every game! (Chuffed for McCall too)

Today has got to have put the shitters up them junkie leith bastards!

And as for Alan Fudds well once a 'Tim' Always... A... Cunt' ?

Mon' The Rangers'

There's no reason why we shouldn't as on paper we are a better team than anything we would come up against in the playoffs And there were some really positive signs today BUT I just don't trust this group of players In a KO situation.

Before today, I didn't think we had any hope of promotion. I put that mainly down to the fact that I didn't believe we were capable of beating Hibs over two legs. However, today we have proved that we can do it, and if our players show the same level of effort and commitment that they did today, I think we will get promoted.

Thoughts?

Said from mccall was recruited i think we will

Yes

Haven't answered you poll because I'm not sure.

If we finish second then yes. We'd have enough to beat Hibs over two legs and then Motherwell.

If we finish third then two games against QoS/Falkirk in such a short space of time before two games against Hibs would probably be too much for our squad unless fitness levels increase between now and then.

Today showed that we can perform. If we can improve from here towards the end of the season then yes I think we can get promoted.

What will be interesting is how Hibs now react to this defeat (first in 15) it might just rattle them and who knows maybe QoS or Falkirk will apply pressure on us both.

At least I'll be looking forward to the run in now that mccall seems to have got something out of these guys.

I'll be clear though, one win doesn't make up for a season of poor performances. We've got a battle on our hands but at least we know there is still a possibility of these guys performing.

I don't think there is any doubt. We have the best squad in the league by a mile, a squad which has had the heart and soul of it ripped right out by shysters masquerading as managers and coaches. McCall and Black are the real deal, they know their stuff. I will be surprised if we lose another game from now until our first match in the SPFL next season.

I don't think there is any doubt. We have the best squad in the league by a mile, a squad which has had the heart and soul of it ripped right out by shysters masquerading as managers and coaches. McCall and Black are the real deal, they know their stuff. I will be surprised if we lose another game from now until our first match in the SPFL next season.

we've no got the best squad, that's complete and utter pish, what we have is the most experianced squad but younger, faster, fitter players who are far more comfortable playing a modern game have out manovoured us all season.

that kind of nonsense is whats got us in this position.

McCall is the real deal but he can't make a silk purse out of a donkeys arse of a squad

we've no got the best squad, that's complete and utter pish, what we have is the most experianced squad but younger, faster, fitter players who are far more comfortable playing a modern game have out manovoured us all season.

that kind of nonsense is whats got us in this position.

McCall is the real deal but he can't make a silk purse out of a donkeys arse of a squad

Nonsense, with respect. The Hearts team are nobodies, kids and cast offs. Our squad is made up of winners, captains, leaders and internationals. We have by far got the best squad in the country. It's not even up for debate.

Today was a massive confidence boost. It shows we can beat Hibs under McCall. I don't know if i'm ready to say yeah we will be promoted but it's certainly a bigger possibility than a couple of weeks ago. That result will hopefully put some doubt into the Hibs side, something we should have done with Hearts a long time ago.

Nonsense, with respect. The Hearts team are nobodies, kids and cast offs. Our squad is made up of winners, captains, leaders and internationals. We have by far got the best squad in the country. It's not even up for debate.

doh doh