International Football

Since the Scotland team has been filled up by scum players as well as those traitors I can't bring myself to watch any Scotland matches, I haven't actually watched a Scotland game for a long time and I used to be right into it.

Is there any bears out there that still enjoy following/watching or going to Scotland matches any more after all that's happened?

If not what country in the competition has caught your eye and would be worth a gander instead?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like having a second team.

Would rather they won but don't care that much for them.

I tried to have a second english team, I went for arsenal at the time, no idea why. Tried following them, reading about the players, just couldn't get into it at all. Nothing compares to rangers (tu)

I watch them on TV and want them to win.

This 'I'm British, not Scottish' attitude is embarrassing at times. Plenty Bears are both.

I can't understand the dislike for the SFA, Celtic players and 'traitors' in the squad - but it's the country of my birth, and none of them can take it away from me.

I don't get folk who think you're unpatriotic as you don't support the football team, I always want Andy Murray to win, usually root for Scots in most sports like Ricky Burns, I just don't like the national team.

I don't really care whether they win or lose unless the team is full of tims, in that case I'm normally rooting for the opposition.

Always want Scotland to win regardless if the team is full of tims or not, we're all on the same team for that day. That being said, I don't lose any sleep if we lose. I haven't been genuinely excited about a qualifying campaign since we almost made it to Euro 2008.

International football as a whole is utter balls though unless it's a major tournament. And even then a lot of the games are a big let down.

Sorry, I can't stand shoulder to shoulder with cunts who wanted us dead!!! Not interested in Scotland anymore!!

Some folk seem to live in a weird fantasy land that must be quite a scary place to live - guess it's why you see people cling on to a lot of the darker stuff you sometimes hear in and around games. Really feel sorry for this type of person because it can't be fun being out and about in Glasgow or anywhere if they dare to go further afield.

Back in the real world I rarely miss a Scotland game home or away and despite being quite vocal about being a Rangers fan and having a season ticket etc I never encounter anything more than good natured banter, and along with a lot of other Rangers fans who go to games, we give back as good as we get - and generally far more as Rangers fans continue to be in the majority when it comes to club loyalty.

Love watching club and country, but everyone to their own. Just find the made up nonsense about anti Rangers stuff completely laughable!

I sound like a broken record every time this comes up, but fuck international fitbaw. One load of pish.

Plus this whole idea, I've to sit side by side with Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, tarriers, Hibs fans etc and cheer on the same team? Fuck that, I fucking despise their very existence.

Some folk seem to live in a weird fantasy land that must be quite a scary place to live - guess it's why you see people cling on to a lot of the darker stuff you sometimes hear in and around games. Really feel sorry for this type of person because it can't be fun being out and about in Glasgow or anywhere if they dare to go further afield.

Back in the real world I rarely miss a Scotland game home or away and despite being quite vocal about being a Rangers fan and having a season ticket etc I never encounter anything more than good natured banter, and along with a lot of other Rangers fans who go to games, we give back as good as we get - and generally far more as Rangers fans continue to be in the majority when it comes to club loyalty.

Love watching club and country, but everyone to their own. Just find the made up nonsense about anti Rangers stuff completely laughable!

A quick visit to the TA forum, proves it's anything but nonsense.

Yeah, they're still our national team.

No tartan army sheep or taig or the SFA or any other cunto will change that. Won't let them have that kind of power over me.

I look forward to France 2016 and thereafter Gers players getting back in the team when we're a bit healthier...