International Football

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there not a time our players got booed by Scotland fans, or is my brain just making that up? Hardly the amiable bunch that strive for togetherness some are trying to make them out to be.

Ian Black, because he's a cunt, at Easter Road as an ex Hearts players.

Given the songbook we have, the faux outrage at a bit of booing is embassing.

Ian Black, because he's a cunt, at Easter Road as an ex Hearts players.

Given the songbook we have, the faux outrage at a bit of booing is embassing.

Don't see much outrage bud, was just pointing it out. Makes the tartan army togetherness all a bit false that's all.

Don't see much outrage bud, was just pointing it out. Makes the tartan army togetherness all a bit false that's all.

Not from you mate, but the amount of people that use it as some kind of justification for hating the national team is odd.

A few on here have turned the Scotland team into a representation of the SFA.

Craig Whyte and Charles Green were the biggest bawbags going, but who 'runs' the organisation doesn't effect who I support. Not sure why some take this view with Scotland.

All them Rangers hating, skirt wearing jocks a bit stunned at that brilliant equaliser.

You realise the caracature of a 'Scotland fan' that you are attempting to push on people is totally inaccurate, and that a lot of Bears who are proud to be Scottish and British are at the game today?

You realise the caracature of a 'Scotland fan' that you are attempting to push on people is totally inaccurate, and that a lot of Bears who are proud to be Scottish and British are at the game today?

And a lot of Bears who are proud to be Scottish and British ignoring the game instead of colluding with a corrupt SFA's first team and its anti-British and anti Gers fans.

All them Rangers hating, skirt wearing jocks a bit stunned at that brilliant equaliser.

Well, as it happens, It's 4-1 now mate.

All of us Rangers loving, Scotland fans are thoroughly enjoying it. :5260::rangers:

And a lot of Bears who are proud to be Scottish and British ignoring the game instead of colluding with a corrupt SFA's first team and its anti-British and anti Gers fans.

Aye, fuck the team cause of it's administrators. It's the country's team, not the SFA's.

Followed Scotland when I was younger, then the SFA attitude towards Rangers and Rangers fans started to change mid seventies, in fact it might have been slightly earlier during the Docherty era.

Anyway by the time of the mid-eighties/early nineties came along I was totally disenfranchised with Scotland and stopped having any real interest. Recent years, especially the last ten years or so I haven't really botheed about our national team and unless there is I significant rapprochement in relations between the SFA and Rangers leading to respect towards Rangers supporters, I never will again.

I am glad some Rangers supporters are still there in a way so that the Scotland team is totally hijacked by Rangers haters but it's not for me.

Only team that does anything for me is Rangers.

Did you chuck watching Rangers when Whyte was in charge?

Or when you disagreed with what the SoS did or sung?

I didn't.

It's totally fine to not support Scotland, but some on here are so bitter they can't help but pipe up in every thread about the national team. If you don't care then just leave the Rangers fans who support their national team to get on with it.

Aye, fuck the team cause of it's administrators. It's the country's team, not the SFA's.

Did you chuck watching Rangers when Whyte was in charge?

Or when you disagreed with what the SoS did or sung?

I didn't.

It's totally fine to not support Scotland, but some on here are so bitter they can't help but pipe up in every thread about the national team. If you don't care then just leave the Rangers fans who support their national team to get on with it.

It's a Rangers forum and many of us still detest the unwarranted hatred and the intent to destroy our club by the SFA and many of its member clubs and fans.

If you are happy to support an organisation and business of that kind and join without reproach a support which mocks Britain it is your choice. I know where my loyalties are.

The SFA represent all that is bad in Scottish football.

It's a Rangers forum and many of us still detest the unwarranted hatred and the intent to destroy our club by the SFA and many of its member clubs and fans.

If you are happy to support an organisation and business of that kind and join without reproach a support which mocks Britain it is your choice. I know where my loyalties are.

The SFA represent all that is bad in Scottish football.

Nobody's supporting the SFA.

I really couldn't care less what some members of the TA choose to do in terms of booing national anthems and that kind of thing. I like to think I've got a thicker skin than to let that take away my ability to support my team. Nothing any Rangers fan could do would have that effect on my support of Rangers either.

Nobody's supporting the SFA.

I really couldn't care less what some members of the TA choose to do in terms of booing national anthems and that kind of thing. I like to think I've got a thicker skin than to let that take away my ability to support my team. Nothing any Rangers fan could do would have that effect on my support of Rangers either.

Did you cheer when Naismith scored?

It was an odd moment for me, being happy that Scotland scored, but not that it was him.