The Work To Beat Hearts Starts Now.

Jakes Pal

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want at least 4 points from the two hearts games, starting with a win next week

i'd be well chuffed if we took 4 off them - don't think it says anything about next season, but it would be a further rehabilitation of our play on the park of late. Come on the bears - we can go up with the Edinburgh mob, and stick it to them next season! watp

They will have a big travelling support and they will want to prove a point about how much better they are, so they will be a big big test. But at least now we have a manager that will look at what is required to get a result and sends the team out with a plan. Thank feck 'amateur hour' is over.

I'd take a point now from hearts if it was on offer'. Followed by a win on the final day, It's the Queens game at Palmerston which is a far more important test, we just canny get to grips with that lot, and their plastic grass!

The hearts game is more about pride and sentiment' a win at Palmerston would be a much grittier affair taking points from a team with all still to play for!

Plus am sick of the pelters at work!

Had a look at the Jambos kick back forum there, this threads made an appearance, since the fans of the wee diddy club are looking I'd just like to laugh at this point in particular made by a tramp from airdrie...

"i think it says it all when a guy posted he'd take 2 points out the 2 hearts game but has to put 2 draws in brackets next to it, we need to go and sort these muppets out again and put them back in their place, I hope robbie goes positive and we give them a right hiding."

They win their first league trophy since 1980 and even that was a lower league trophy, you'd have to go back to 1960 to recount the last time they won the top flight. In that time we've won 23 league titles, played in four European finals, won a European trophy, and I never even bothered counting the Scottish or league cups.

But aye, will the wee diddy team that win league trophies every thirty years, please put US in OUR place. :lol:

Make no bones about it, we've been terrible and they deserved to win it, but I'm loving the cockiness of these junkie tramps, the facts are for all you smelly HIV riddled tuechter cunts, we'll be winning league titles, Scottish cups, league cups and playing CL football again soon enough, you'll still be watching your 2014/15 season review DVD for the rest of your trampy lives. Now that's the hilarious thing. :lol:

"i think it says it all when a guy posted he'd take 2 points out the 2 hearts game but has to put 2 draws in brackets next to it, we need to go and sort these muppets out again and put them back in their place, I hope robbie goes positive and we give them a right hiding."

:lol: Pathetic

Based on what exactly?

A couple of improved performances with a late show against a team that Hearts put 10 past a few weeks ago

we will give them a game but no way will it be a easy win

There are a couple of reasons that people forget;

We are still Rangers teams try that bit harder against us even though we are/were shite,

Cowdenbeath played for 80 minutes with ten men and for some reason gave away three penalties.

With decent finishing yesterday we could easily have scored 8.

It will be tight but the main difference I see is Hearts are much more clinical in front of goal.

Seen Robbie neilson in opal lounge the night, cunt deserves a drink and a celebration, but hope to fuck we pump them.

Telt him congrats but would've been a different story if we'd got our act together :lol: cunt was like..."aye, sure" :lol:

Big Haris will stick in 3 against him (tu)

He's a big Rangers man is he not?

We'll beat them comfortably.

No.

I don't think anyone is winning this game comfortably. I'd expect another performance like we put in against Hibs, plenty hard work and hope to hit them on the break. Hearts play possesion football I've a feeling we will sit in and play a pretty direct game. It'll be a tight game that could go either way.

We're going to be a fucking laughing stock to them next weekend, all thanks to McCoist and McDowall.

It's going to be a jolly for them next week; zero pressure and even if we chuck them about, they'll still be singing "championees".

We should never have allowed this to happen.

They can laugh and sing all they want but they will be put in their place on the park and thats all that matters.

Think it'll be a tough, close game. Draw wouldnt surprise me.

Wish I had the confidence of those who think we'll win easily. Yes we are improving but yesterday didnt illustrate to me we'll skoosh it against a hertz team in the form and confidence they are.

One nil us would be a cracking result.

They can laugh and sing all they want but they will be put in their place on the park and thats all that matters.

I wish that was all that matters, but what really matters is that they're 20-odd points ahead of us in the league.

I remember going to Parkhead, having won the league and they beat us, but we didn't give a fuck. That Fortunè cunt scored for them and we had newspapers out, taking the piss.

It'll be the same next Sunday and that's infuriating.