The Work To Beat Hearts Starts Now.

Jakes Pal

Hibs have been better this season against us than Hearts i see no reason why McCall cant get us a result.

Hearts are a far better side than Hibs though, when you let Hibs play then they can steam roller you but Hearts are more gritty in your face type of team, next week will be a bore draw

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what exactly?

A couple of improved performances with a late show against a team that Hearts put 10 past a few weeks ago

we will give them a game but no way will it be a easy win

cowden gave away 3 penalties and were down a man in the first 5 minutes. their keeper, who played out his skin esp in the first half yesterday threw in another 3 or 4 v hertz.

hearts aren't that great, they've been fortunate in a few games, we've been guff but we have momentum on our side now, as well as functioning coaching staff. Think also the fact that hearts will come out and have a go will help us find space in behind them. Stuart will have a plan.

I think we'll win. Could be a few goals right enough, as long as we score 1 more than them and shut the embra cunts up. :21:

Hibs have been better this season against us than Hearts i see no reason why McCall cant get us a result.

If it wasn't for McCoists managerial masterstroke in taking a striker off for a defender at Tynecastle we would have won.

Even down to ten men we were the better team that day, then Ally fucked it up.

Think goat called it spot on. They've won their first league since the Jurassic period (a second div league title at that) and they're all of a sudden cocky.

The fact is...they'll be fighting relegation and/or to get out of bottom six with their Direct Debit budget.... meanwhile we'll likely be challenging for the top flight.

It does not surprise me though, but I find it quite entertaining. Remember the last time they got this cocky and ended up on a 5-year implosion which we all enjoyed?

Absolutely no reason we should lose this , its Hearts not Barca.

no it's not Barca - but 2 weeks ago we drew with Cowdenbeath & Livingston!!

I'd happily take a draw, this Hertz team have been well drilled all season, there are encouraging signs for us but the reality is we're just starting to find out feet - and a win might be slightly beyond us just yet.

Based on what exactly?

A couple of improved performances with a late show against a team that Hearts put 10 past a few weeks ago

we will give them a game but no way will it be a easy win

Im basing it on a feelng in ma watter....awright!!

Wait and see mate

Hope you dont want to see me proved wrong?

They will have a big travelling support and they will want to prove a point about how much better they are, so they will be a big big test. But at least now we have a manager that will look at what is required to get a result and sends the team out with a plan. Thank feck 'amateur hour' is over.

I hope his game plan includes Vuckic on from start instead of Clark, harsh I know but the ball sticks to him much better than Clark. Be interesting to see what defence he puts out. Big Mosh needs a kick up the arse but I'd still play him. After yesterday he can't drop Templeton either.

Think it'll be a tough, close game. Draw wouldnt surprise me.

Wish I had the confidence of those who think we'll win easily. Yes we are improving but yesterday didnt illustrate to me we'll skoosh it against a hertz team in the form and confidence they are.

One nil us would be a cracking result.

agree completely. at the end of the day - as well as we played against cowdenbeath, we almost messed it up & they skelped 10 past them! I would take any kind of win - I doubt we'll pump them.

I think they'll be on holiday mode to a certain extent - still hard game for us to win though. I think a draw could be on the cards.

They can laugh and sing all they want but they will be put in their place on the park and thats all that matters.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you there - beating them on the park this weekend is not even a small consolation for the way they've romped it this season. It's an absolute disgrace!!