A Wee Message For All The Negative Posters......

tannerall

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike some I always support our manager!

here to support team not fuckin manager. You still can't admit mccoist did us more damage than all the dodgy board members put together. Don't know if McCall is the answer but just to have a guy in charge who actually knows what he is doing is a step forward

here to support team not fuckin manager. You still can't admit mccoist did us more damage than all the dodgy board members put together. Don't know if McCall is the answer but just to have a guy in charge who actually knows what he is doing is a step forward

I can tell your no very bright - leaped in to have a go at me rather than read what I said! :lol: ( For avoidance of doubt that's me laughing at you and your anger and hatred!)

Awww! This thread isn't going the way the op was expecting, he was no doubt expecting hundreds of likes and agreement in here

Poor old cunt :(

Naw was just providing a central thread for dickheads who find problems with everything about Rangers and continually post negative mostly abusive posts for reaction, even when we are doing well, (as I stated earlier in this thread).

What took you so long ?

We've lost the league to a team of young kids and free transfers before March is out, oh aye lets get the bunting out and not have a pop at under achievers. Yes signs of improvement but don't get carried away too soon.

What the last few games shows is just how poor mccoist was as a manager and a coach, and still stealing 16k a week.

Naw was just providing a central thread for dickheads who find problems with everything about Rangers and continually post negative mostly abusive posts for reaction, even when we are doing well, (as I stated earlier in this thread).

You just admitted to posting this thread looking for a reaction so wits the ploblem?

Law was average today.

Templeton was rank rotten.

A win and good team performance against the might of cowdenbeath shouldn't mask that.

But the OP won't know that because he didn't see the game.

Any prick who believes that the imposters wearing our shirt should be forgiven after 2 wins, one of which is against fucking Cowdenbeath, deserves to be ridiculed.

But the OP won't know that because he didn't see the game.

Any prick who believes that the imposters wearing our shirt should be forgiven after 2 wins, one of which is against fucking Cowdenbeath, deserves to be ridiculed.

Dont be so ridiculous, are you on a mission to annoy everyone on here ?

At no point did I mention whether players should be forgiven or not, but are you trying to tell me you wish to ignore yesterday's result ?

I'm waiting till the truth comes out towards end of season to decide if all our players, especially the ones you continuallly slag off, were given a fair chance, and supportive management, before condemning them.

What will you do if these players win promotion now ? Support them ? Or dont you like us winning......... :pipe:

I also believe you have the wrong end of the horse representing you in your avatar. :rolleyes:

Dont be so ridiculous, are you on a mission to annoy everyone on here ?

At no point did I mention whether players should be forgiven or not, but are you trying to tell me you wish to ignore yesterday's result ?

I'm waiting till the truth comes out towards end of season to decide if all our players, especially the ones you continuallly slag off, were given a fair chance, and supportive management, before condemning them.

What will you do if these players win promotion now ? Support them ? Or dont you like us winning......... :pipe:

I also believe you have the wrong end of the horse representing you in your avatar. :rolleyes:

Your posts never make any sense.

I so not care I travel from Manchester for every home game.

Just fuck off. You are on ignore.

round of applause but if you dont mind id prefer to support the club and if that means a playing legend needs to fuck off because he's a worse manager than anyone we've ever had, then so be it

.... Another reading what they want to hear rather than reading what I wrote! :lol: :lol: bitter bitter bitter

.... Another reading what they want to hear rather than reading what I wrote! :lol: :lol: bitter bitter bitter

i read it, and i know you'll support mccall, but i stand by the fact you'll be fucking beside yourself with grief that ally has been shown up as no better than a fucking pub team gaffer in only 4 games by mccall

you'll be on your knees in front of your super duper ally poster at night screaming

"why WHY ally did you have to become the worst rangers manager in the clubs history"

:lol: :lol: beelin beelin beelin

oh and as for me being bitter about ally almost ruining us, your damn right i am bitter about it, we have simply wasted 3 years with that fucking clown in charge, 3 years and the cunt has probably spent and cost us a total of over 30million quid, and that figure will rise if mccall cannot save this season and get us promoted

While I agree about Super Ally as a manager being crap, the guys who kept him in his job after season one in the lower divisions need to be shot along with him as it cost the club millions as JBJ says. This crap we get they couldnt afford to doesnt wash as they realy couldn't afford not too sort the situation out. Ally will alway be a Rangers great and should be treated as such on his return to Ibrox when it happens, he was living his dream winning two leagues, but he was blind that he could not see the bigger picture and the car crash ahead. The board are there to see that but either bottled it or they were blind to the facts as well. Yes Ally should have been removed but the board never done their jobs in doing what was best for Rangers.

I lack the understanding of why delivering criticism is classed as negativity?

I, myself have been less than impressed with how the players have delivered in games recently, so I can see why others have voiced their opinion on the matter...last few have been somewhat improved, however time will tell if this will be continued game on game or if they have just had "flukey" spells.
I sincerely hope it will continue. I want nothing more than to see us back dominating the field as I am sure every other bear does.

Some players have been undeniably woeful to watch though. Others have proven they want to show that they have what it takes to play in our first team. Making this thread is uncalled for. We will all be happy when the players continue playing for the badge. I think we deserve that much.

i read it, and i know you'll support mccall, but i stand by the fact you'll be fucking beside yourself with grief that ally has been shown up as no better than a fucking pub team gaffer in only 4 games by mccall

you'll be on your knees in front of your super duper ally poster at night screaming

"why WHY ally did you have to become the worst rangers manager in the clubs history"

:lol: :lol: beelin beelin beelin

oh and as for me being bitter about ally almost ruining us, your damn right i am bitter about it, we have simply wasted 3 years with that fucking clown in charge, 3 years and the cunt has probably spent and cost us a total of over 30million quid, and that figure will rise if mccall cannot save this season and get us promoted

I note your continued bitterness, your need to use exaggeration to try to make a point, and your continued disregarde for what Ally did achieve in the most difficult of circumstances.

Also with you being a long term Ally hater you seem to have a constant need to whine on about it - try moving on - that bitterness is not good for you!

The king is dead - long live the king! ( or just move on!)

I lack the understanding of why delivering criticism is classed as negativity?

I, myself have been less than impressed with how the players have delivered in games recently, so I can see why others have voiced their opinion on the matter...last few have been somewhat improved, however time will tell if this will be continued game on game or if they have just had "flukey" spells.

I sincerely hope it will continue. I want nothing more than to see us back dominating the field as I am sure every other bear does.

Some players have been undeniably woeful to watch though. Others have proven they want to show that they have what it takes to play in our first team. Making this thread is uncalled for. We will all be happy when the players continue playing for the badge. I think we deserve that much.

IMHO critisism becomes negativity when all you see is the bad, all you write about is the bad and when positives are ignored, belittled or sneered at. We have a good many negative posters who search out the smallest flaw and worry away at it and try to shout down any positives.

While negativity might not be your style it sure as hell fits a good many posters on here - ( just look at the 2 last match threads about McCall's selections, before the result or kick off, for multiple examples!)

IMHO critisism becomes negativity when all you see is the bad, all you write about is the bad and when positives are ignored, belittled or sneered at. We have a good many negative posters who search out the smallest flaw and worry away at it and try to shout down any positives.

While negativity might not be your style it sure as hell fits a good many posters on here - ( just look at the 2 last match threads about McCall's selections, before the result or kick off, for multiple examples!)

Dry yer eyes,Worst than bad was your man.How on earth can you defend him.So his big pal Dave took over .And were all expecting him to do the right thing[money wise].Ally thinks of Ally Not Rangers.FFS Wisen up he is a parasite.