A Wee Message For All The Negative Posters......

tannerall

I note your continued bitterness, your need to use exaggeration to try to make a point, and your continued disregarde for what Ally did achieve in the most difficult of circumstances.

Also with you being a long term Ally hater you seem to have a constant need to whine on about it - try moving on - that bitterness is not good for you!

The king is dead - long live the king! ( or just move on!)

What did ally achieve?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO critisism becomes negativity when all you see is the bad, all you write about is the bad and when positives are ignored, belittled or sneered at. We have a good many negative posters who search out the smallest flaw and worry away at it and try to shout down any positives.

While negativity might not be your style it sure as hell fits a good many posters on here - ( just look at the 2 last match threads about McCall's selections, before the result or kick off, for multiple examples!)

No, negativity is pretending everything is great and refusing to see what is wrong.

That is negative, dangerous, disingenuous and stupid.

No, negativity is pretending everything is great and refusing to see what is wrong.

That is negative, dangerous, disingenuous and stupid.

As is always finding fault, never praising, never seeing the good, looking not for how to improve and build but how to demoralise, demonise and nit pick! ,,

So what did he achieve then?

Km juat curious as i dont see any achievement

I have you down as a negative, moaning, petty wee chap - but never really had you down as stupid or forgetful ( after all you remember in detail malmo etcetera) but you can't seem to remember either what Ally achieved ( or even what I think he achieved) Poor show - or is it just a desire to try to 'groundhog day' your negativity so you can build on it?

I have you down as a negative, moaning, petty wee chap - but never really had you down as stupid or forgetful ( after all you remember in detail malmo etcetera) but you can't seem to remember either what Ally achieved ( or even what I think he achieved) Poor show - or is it just a desire to try to 'groundhog day' your negativity so you can build on it?

blah blah blah ally had the easiest league campaigns a rangers manager will ever have post admin, and yet he still contrived to leave us in just as worse a state on the park as we are off it

you can drag it out about being negative all you want, but you know deep down that ally has failed at rangers to the point where we would have been better off if he did do walking away

As is always finding fault, never praising, never seeing the good, looking not for how to improve and build but how to demoralise, demonise and nit pick! ,,

Always is a big word.

I for one backed Ally to the hilt (and publicly) until the Challenge Cup debacle against Raith. I only turned against him and the players from that point on, because the facts were staring me in the face and I realised blind faith was pointless.

So that doesn't wash either.

IMHO critisism becomes negativity when all you see is the bad, all you write about is the bad and when positives are ignored, belittled or sneered at. We have a good many negative posters who search out the smallest flaw and worry away at it and try to shout down any positives.

While negativity might not be your style it sure as hell fits a good many posters on here - ( just look at the 2 last match threads about McCall's selections, before the result or kick off, for multiple examples!)

Dear Peter of the blue...If others opinion is so bothersome to you or others then block them so you don't have to read it, lol ;) or go with it...up to you :) x

Dear Peter of the blue...If others opinion is so bothersome to you or others then block them so you don't have to read it, lol ;) or go with it...up to you :) x

Or comment on them - or debate them - or ridicule them - or just simply provide some balance and counter point!

It is a forum after all - we don't all have to agree - i certainly don't think we should just accept hate and negativity and try to disguise it as critique.

Then again if you don't like my opinions on here or they are 'bothersome' to you can always just not comment on them, or not read them or block me. :) xx

Or comment on them - or debate them - or ridicule them - or just simply provide some balance and counter point!

It is a forum after all - we don't all have to agree - i certainly don't think we should just accept hate and negativity and try to disguise it as critique.

Then again if you don't like my opinions on here or they are 'bothersome' to you can always just not comment on them, or not read them or block me. :) xx

I would much rather pull you up . As for backing that man up . Who knows what your thinking is?

Ally acted as a figure head and a stabiliser when we started Division 3. He brought in some players at a rush and welded together some form of a team that went on to win that division. I defended him during this time as I thought that we needed him. At the start of division 2, Ally started to make some poor judgement calls and poor choices in players to bring in. Ally won the league undefeated but everyone could see the football was poor and the team was not functioning. This is the point when Ally should have left but he persisted and the negativity around him has continued to build from there. He had the opportunity to blood a lot of our youth when division 2 was sewn up but appeared to be more concerned about an undefeated streak.

This season he has been shown to be inept and the team was bottoming out in their level of competitiveness. During this process Ally spent a fortune on player wages that could have been spent better elsewhere and he did not appear to know how to galvanise the team that he built to perform at a reasonable standard. Ally has walked away from the mess that he left behind but continues to be paid handsomely for his lack of managerial ability.

When we put all these thing together his negatives more than out weigh his positives. His continuation to draw a wage is pouring petrol on to a fire of negative feelings towards him and about him.

I now believe that we have an opportunity for some positive views relating to Rangers. The manager appears a good one, the team is beginning to find some self belief, the level of performance is improving and the supporters are being given a team that is starting to play in a way that justifies optimism. We have been through a season long slump but some how we are still in it, the team now look as if they can deal with other teams instead of surrendering; we are showing some fight. Things are looking far better than they were 3 months ago.

I very rarely pull up your comments deary, however since you felt compelled to direct quote me, I will reply as positively as you feel content with...

Your opinions don't bother me. I hope this doesn't upset you :)

Keep up the positive vibe deary ;)

I very rarely pull up your comments deary, however since you felt compelled to direct quote me, I will reply as positively as you feel content with...

Your opinions don't bother me. I hope this doesn't upset you :)

Keep up the positive vibe deary ;)

I don't think he is is a positive poster though. I think he is the most negative Rangers man on here.