Kris Boyd

Hamie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought for the first time this season we got to the bye line and whipped balls into the box which are tailor made for the boyd of old

the 2 in the 2nd half that clark and miller missed are an example

I'll tell you what mate, you take that Kris Boyd that we seen last season for Killie and you stick him in that side on Saturday, we win 10 nil easy.

Was refreshing to hear what McCall said on the matter. Along the lines of;

There's no point having Jon and Kris both on the bench, so if one starts then they'll be on the bench, but Jon made more of an impact last time so he was on the bench. The same goes for Hibs, there was no point taking Kris and paying for him to stay the night when he was never going to feature.

He was training with the youths yesterday apparently, probably been told to lose the beef.

Boyds a goalscorer and a very good 1 at that but his game depends on people around him playing good and making chances.

see this. sorry but its nonsense. is boyd not expected to play good and have enough movement to be hard to defend against??

he is embarrassing to watch. should never have been brought back.

He was training with the youths yesterday apparently, probably been told to lose the beef.

this. as a professional footballer, this should not be necessary. even with our shite regime, boyd should have been taking steps to stay fit and fast.

i said bringing kb back would contribute in a big way to getting mccoist out of his job. guess what.

McCall said he wanted to train with the youths to keep sharp. He was helping train some of them earlier in the season, not sure if he still does.

He was away at the Scotland training earlier in the week as well as part of his coaching badges.

Can't deny boydy been shockingly bad this season but we'll need to take our chances in the playoffs and maybe off the bench he'll still have one last important goal for us. Probably wishful thinking but I have sympathy for him because imo he has probably tried too hard at times and the pressure has been too much for him.

i agree with the one last goal bit

Boyds a goalscorer and a very good 1 at that but his game depends on people around him playing good and making chances.

Yeah being in a team that cannot create chances has made it impossible for Kris, I think he'l goto a SPFL club next season and score a good few amount of goals. Dundee United or even back at Killie would be a good move for him.

Yeah being in a team that cannot create chances has made it impossible for Kris, I think he'l goto a SPFL club next season and score a good few amount of goals. Dundee United or even back at Killie would be a good move for him.

boyd being in the team is the major reason we have struggled to create chances. he is incredibly easy to defend against.

boyd being in the team is the major reason we have struggled to create chances. he is incredibly easy to defend against.

Yeah that's exactly it nothing to do with our shite right and left backs and god awful midfeild this season...Purely Boyds fault we were unable to create chances...Prick should be Messi and do it all himself.

Tell me why the SPL players found it really hard to defend against him last year when he was Scotlands top scorer?

Yeah that's exactly it nothing to do with our shite right and left backs and god awful midfeild this season...Purely Boyds fault we were unable to create chances...Prick should be Messi and do it all himself.

did u watch our last two games without boyd???

are u seriously saying he would not have been a handicap if we had played him instead of one of the other players yesterday?

face it. he is lazy, shite, unprofessional. why is he looking so heavy compared to the others?

did u watch our last two games without boyd???

are u seriously saying he would not have been a handicap if we had played him instead of one of the other players yesterday?

face it. he is lazy, shite, unprofessional. why is he looking so heavy compared to the others?

So your not answering the question :lol:

So your not answering the question :lol:

what re his spl form? I would venture that he was in last chance saloon. as usual when he joins rangers he lets it all go. that is a distraction however. who would u have dropped yesterday for boyd the traffic cone?

u really think movement from a striker is not required? very naive.

what re his spl form? I would venture that he was in last chance saloon. as usual when he joins rangers he lets it all go. that is a distraction however. who would u have dropped yesterday for boyd the traffic cone?

u really think movement from a striker is not required? very naive.

oh and dont think playing in the spl or premiership is any great feat. imho playing at this level neeeds more hard work and tolerance of pain.

oh and dont think playing in the spl or premiership is any great feat. imho playing at this level neeeds more hard work and tolerance of pain.

Your right, Being SPL top scorer is not a great feat, Not being able to score in a team that does not create chances has shown Kris up to be an awful goal scorer which cancels out anything he's ever achieved.

Tolerance of pain that is what's needed to play upfront for The Rangers!

I gave up on Boyd a few weeks ago when McCall started him from start for the first time and he did nothing. Over this season he has gone backwards fitness, confidence and ability wise.

He might still play a part in our final promotion push, with an odd goal here and there in a better playing team, but this will be more down to those around him. Fortunately we have Clark Miller and Vuckic and possibly some youngsters, who have all kept their hunger to win and we can regain our sharpness quicker with them , as Clark has already proven

I gave up on Boyd a few weeks ago when McCall started him from start for the first time and he did nothing. Over this season he has gone backwards fitness, confidence and ability wise.

He might still play a part in our final promotion push, with an odd goal here and there in a better playing team, but this will be more down to those around him. Fortunately we have Clark Miller and Vuckic and possibly some youngsters, who have all kept their hunger to win and we can regain our sharpness quicker with them , as Clark has already proven

correct.

it defies belief that we are now looking fit, fast , one touch impressive team and we still have fans whining over so called rangers men. more zayn malek syndrome.

think we should agree that going forward we expect a total professionalism ethos from all players and management.

correct.

it defies belief that we are now looking fit, fast , one touch impressive team and we still have fans whining over so called rangers men. more zayn malek syndrome.

think we should agree that going forward we expect a total professionalism ethos from all players and management.

Our "One Direction" football this season failed dismally.

Mostly turned out to be "No Direction".

Used to be!!

Now he's a fat, lazy good for nothing......and when he's not scoring he does F*** all for the team!