If We Win Promotion...

BEE

Celebrating after three years of utter pish?

The last 3 years have indeed been pish. However my only emotion would be of utter relief. Nothing more and nothing less. I think running onto the pitch at the best of times is pretty cringey. To do it after coming second and just scraping over the line is embarrassing IMO. I don't think we should just erase the past few years but my view is to just get up at any cost and move on and look forward.

We going on the pitch?

Ha ha, I would toil to get over the wall mate, there is no need to go on the park, infact it would be an embarrassment for the team to doa lap of honor. The Captain on a mike yes thanking the supportand looking forward to their holidays and coming back fresh next season or to say it was a pleasure to play for Rangers and goodbye from those who will not be here next year, but a lap of honor to celebrate not for me.

Love this time of year and love watching all the fans run onto the putch full of fucking joy down south but for some reason us Jocks are shite at it! So i'd imagine we try it and we'd end up with about 2000 on and the rest running to the internet about how were all bad yins and should be locked up in the jails.

Love this time of year and love watching all the fans run onto the putch full of fucking joy down south but for some reason us Jocks are shite at it! So i'd imagine we try it and we'd end up with about 2000 on and the rest running to the internet about how were all bad yins and should be locked up in the jails.

Exactly.

If it doesn't happen if/when we win the league again then it will never happen.

Exactly.

If it doesn't happen if/when we win the league again then it will never happen.

We were used to winning the league though, Weve never known about promotion to Scotlands top league. I think it's a great idea i just dont think we have the mentality to pull it off. To many fans are scared to do anything adventurous.