Team Selection V Hearts ?

Bear cub1

Team for Hearts game  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Goalkeeper, who should PLAY ?

• Bell
    • Robinson
  2. 2. Centre Backs , who should be DROPPED ?

• McCulloch
    • Mohsni
    • Zaliukas
  3. 3. Midfield, Who should be DROPPED ?

• Templeton
    • Law
    • Murdoch
    • Walsh
    • Vuckic
    • Shiels
  4. 4. Strikers, Who Should PLAY ?

• Kenny Miller and Nicky Clark
    • Kris Boyd and Nicky Clark
    • Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller
    • Jon Daly with any of the above
    • Ryan Hardie with any of the above

Goalkeeper - Robinson, I'm really not convinced by Bell and I hate goalkeepers who don't come off their goal line.

Defense - I would drop Mohsni, I think that he has done quite well in the last two games but he makes too many mistakes, and his fuck up yesterday could have cost us.

Midfield - Really tough decision in my opinion, all of them have done really well in the last two matches, Vuckic must play, templeton IMO played brilliantly yesterday, Law has done really well and has been much more involved in the last two games, Shiels is another one who has really came on in the last two games, Walsh played really well against livingston but may not be fit for the hearts game anyway, Murdoch has been brilliant recently and must play IMO. If I had do drop one it would reluctantly be Shiels though.

Strikers - We really need to start taking our chances and if Boyd was to hit form it would be excellent for us, Miller has done really well in the last two games and he certainly makes a big impact on the team when he plays well, Clark, I know he has scored 3 in his last 3 but he couldn't have missed those 3 goals, how he missed that absolute SITTER yesterday when it was 1-0 I'll never fckn know. Daly no. I wouldn't pick Hardie to make his full debut against Hearts, I think it's just too big a game for him to just be flung into. I no some may not agree but I would start Boyd and Miller , I want to see if Boyd could maybe start scoring if he played now because we are creating a lot more chances than we used to and it would be priceless for boyd to start scoring just before the play offs, if Walsh is still injured then I would like to see us lining up something like this :

290315142938.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's make no mistake about it.... any team we play should be winning it...but on current form i'd go with the same as Hibs.... McGregor replacing Mohsni and Walsh in at right midfield.

I know this won't get a lot of favourable agreements but I'd keep Vuckic as a sub for the Hearts game to bring on as an impact sub. Hibs and Cowdenbeath could not deal with him as a sub.

Goalkeeper - Robinson, I'm really not convinced by Bell and I hate goalkeepers who don't come off their goal line.

Defense - I would drop Mohsni, I think that he has done quite well in the last two games but he makes too many mistakes, and his fuck up yesterday could have cost us.

Midfield - Really tough decision in my opinion, all of them have done really well in the last two matches, Vuckic must play, templeton IMO played brilliantly yesterday, Law has done really well and has been much more involved in the last two games, Shiels is another one who has really came on in the last two games, Walsh played really well against livingston but may not be fit for the hearts game anyway, Murdoch has been brilliant recently and must play IMO. If I had do drop one it would reluctantly be Shiels though.

Strikers - We really need to start taking our chances and if Boyd was to hit form it would be excellent for us, Miller has done really well in the last two games and he certainly makes a big impact on the team when he plays well, Clark, I know he has scored 3 in his last 3 but he couldn't have missed those 3 goals, how he missed that absolute SITTER yesterday when it was 1-0 I'll never fckn know. Daly no. I wouldn't pick Hardie to make his full debut against Hearts, I think it's just too big a game for him to just be flung into. I no some may not agree but I would start Boyd and Miller , I want to see if Boyd could maybe start scoring if he played now because we are creating a lot more chances than we used to and it would be priceless for boyd to start scoring just before the play offs, if Walsh is still injured then I would like to see us lining up something like this :

290315142938.png

Boyd FFS!!!!