Kyle Lafferty

JamieG87

I see the Ulster Gazelle scored two goals today in NI's win over Finland. He has scored so many important goals in big games for his country and for us at the end of previous seasons. Take away the daft moment when he left us which he now regrets...would we take him on a free or cut price deal? Some will argue he should never return but he is a massive fan and seems a lot more sensible now. Davis had great words to say about his change in character.

This won't go well with everyone but it's a option imo as Norwich have sent him on loan and would probably want rid of him.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He couldnt hack it the first time in a team of not too bad players , I wouldnt want him back as we need fighters and hard workers on the parj and he aint either.

He scored many good goals but each time it was in a wee purple patch of a month or so and disappeared the rest of the season each year. Good luck to him where ever he is playing and hope he does well but he isnt the sort of player we woukd want with a young squad that will need to learn to be very professional on and off the park.

Generic former player has a good game for another team today I better see if anybody would like him back at Rangers thread. Fuck off man. People surely know how fans feel about these players and 99.99% don't want any of them back especially ones that are fucking terrible footballers at the best of times.

i think lafferty returning to rangers would finish me as a fan of the club, thats how fucking much i hate him and think he is an utter imposter of a footballer

(tu)

Any of those cunts coming back would boil my piss but if him or Naismith were to come back that would be too much.

i think lafferty returning to rangers would finish me as a fan of the club, thats how fucking much i hate him and think he is an utter imposter of a footballer

Can't help but agree.

If a single penny of my money goes to that cunt or any of the others who deserted us to line their pockets I am finished buying a season ticket.

When they come out with shite about still being big Rangers supporters it makes me want to puke.

Why the fuck would we want a shite footballer playing for Rangers? Also, if he's such a massive fan why the fuck did he leave when things got tough? Naismith and Davis are good players and I can see the merit in those type of guys coming back for footballing reasons but Kyle Lafferty?

Why the fuck would we want a shite footballer playing for Rangers? Also, if he's such a massive fan why the fuck did he leave when things got tough? Naismith and Davis are good players and I can see the merit in those type of guys coming back for footballing reasons but Kyle Lafferty?

Naismith? Seriously?

The fuckin worst of the lot of them who not only deserted us after we paid him thousands a week to sit on the sidelines for month after month with dodgy knees but then went on to whine about a different club.

I would not let him play for us for no wages

Can't help but agree.

If a single penny of my money goes to that cunt or any of the others who deserted us to line their pockets I am finished buying a season ticket.

When they come out with shite about still being big Rangers supporters it makes me want to puke.

In particular I'm really not sure I could stomach seeing that rat Naismith in a Rangers jersey again