Kyle Lafferty

JamieG87

Have we learned nothing from Boyd and MIller, bringing back old players seldom works. We need to look forward and not back. Lets look at developing our own players and buying in younger players who we can develop and maybe sell on.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lanky goon is utter pish.

We wouldn't want him even if he had not been a horrible traitor mercenary scum bag, add all that in and it's in his best interest to stay as far away from Glasgow as he can.

I await the day his knees give way, Ill raise a glass to that.

As we lay on our back, bleeding to death financially, he saw a contractual loophole which allowed for him to deny us a transfer fee, thus enhancing his signing-on fee elsewhere.

That's the stance he, Naismith, Whittaker, Davis, McCabe, Ness, McGregor, etc. took.

We stood by Lafferty when he was the laughing stock of Scottish football, Davis was the captain who said nothing before departing through the back door (imagine Davie Weir in his position) and Naismith, the little bluenose who became the star, actively held a press conference to state that we were no longer the same club.

I have no idea why these players believe it's acceptable or appropriate to declare their interest in a return to Ibrox.

I'll tell you something, hand on heart, I'd rather take Brown or Lennon than any of those cunts. At least they're loyal.

Brown & Lennon - aye loyal tae them ya zoomer!!!

As we lay on our back, bleeding to death financially, he saw a contractual loophole which allowed for him to deny us a transfer fee, thus enhancing his signing-on fee elsewhere.

That's the stance he, Naismith, Whittaker, Davis, McCabe, Ness, McGregor, etc. took.

We stood by Lafferty when he was the laughing stock of Scottish football, Davis was the captain who said nothing before departing through the back door (imagine Davie Weir in his position) and Naismith, the little bluenose who became the star, actively held a press conference to state that we were no longer the same club.

I have no idea why these players believe it's acceptable or appropriate to declare their interest in a return to Ibrox.

I'll tell you something, hand on heart, I'd rather take Brown or Lennon than any of those cunts. At least they're loyal.

You've got a Celtic avatar, would take Brown and Lennon and have made exactly 1967 posts. Howling.

i can honestly say that if someone career ended lafferty with a roy keane type of tackle id applaud the guy

frightening to think that he stole someone elses football career, somewhere out there, there is an office boy who was quieter than lafferty and therefore didnt get the same attention and therefore didnt make it in football

cunt is a wage thief

I have no idea to be honest. It doesn't really matter. We have had plenty guys play for us who were not Rangers men. In fact being a Rangers man is way down the list of priorities for recruiting players.

so why else would you have him back, even gogzy thinks lafferty is fucking gash and trust me when i say gogzy's knowledge of football can be painted on the back of a bookies slip with a paint roller

so why else would you have him back, even gogzy thinks lafferty is fucking gash and trust me when i say gogzy's knowledge of football can be painted on the back of a bookies slip with a paint roller

It's only my opinion, i just think he is better than what we have. He's scoring goals at international level for a mediocre side. I would like to think he has matured and grew up. I didn't mind him last time out, i thought he was treated pretty harshly to be honest granted he didn't help himself at times. He's not the sharpest tool in the box but i think he would offer us something next season.

Guys like Daly and Miller are done. Clark is awful. Boyd looks like on his way out. Gallagher and Hardie won't be first team regulars in the near future. I just don't see us being able to afford, sign or spot a better option at the minute.

It's only my opinion, i just think he is better than what we have. He's scoring goals at international level for a mediocre side. I would like to think he has matured and grew up. I didn't mind him last time out, i thought he was treated pretty harshly to be honest granted he didn't help himself at times. He's not the sharpest tool in the box but i think he would offer us something next season.

Guys like Daly and Miller are done. Clark is awful. Boyd looks like on his way out. Gallagher and Hardie won't be first team regulars in the near future. I just don't see us being able to afford, sign or spot a better option at the minute.

if kyle lafferty is the best option we can spot for whatever league we are in next season then fucking god help us

someone who will be cheaper and better, thats not my gig though thats the clubs gig

we shouldnt sign him just because he says so, will we never learn from our past mistakes

It's just your gig to criticise? I gave you my opinion, i was only asking for yours. Who do you think would be a better more suitable realistic signing?

Of course not. Hopefully we do. We must.

Kyle Lafferty was at the club during our 3IAR under Walter Smith, he won numerous medals and scored some big goals. Yes he was a clown, yes he was stupid off the park too but he at least he has proven he can play at our club and contribute, to an extent. Money of course is an issue though i would imagine he has made himself a very rich man since moving to and leaving Rangers previously. As a free transfer, i think it's a no brainer.

We don't have a vast database of worldwide players, we don't have a scouting network, we don't have very much to go on. For our next squad i don't think we can be too ambitious or too choosy. We need bodies who will come in and hit the ground running. Bodies who are better than what we have. Kyle fits that bill, for me.