Star Vuckic Reveals Remaining At Ibrox Is "a Great Option"

Bothwellbear

You wouldn't need a source to know that, why in earth would he want to come here?

Because of the great stadium, our history, our training facilities, the ability to actually win something, to be played consistently, to become a fan hero, to be in the public eye.

Are you really a Rangers fan? He's not kept quiet about how much he's loving it here, he even told DJ how unbelievable his time here has been and that he'd like to stay.

Because of the great stadium, our history, our training facilities, the ability to actually win something, to be played consistently, to become a fan hero, to be in the public eye.

Are you really a Rangers fan? He's not kept quiet about how much he's loving it here, he even told DJ how unbelievable his time here has been and that he'd like to stay.

Yes I'm a Rangers fan, maybe just not a gullible one.

Would love to see him stay. But I think it will be dependent on how much investment cash the Club can attract. It may however be a decision that is ultimately made in Newcastle. If he does stay it would give a real sense of energy to next years campaign.

Think we might be able to keep him,can't see him being fully fit by the end of this season (to many niggling injuries after long absence), which could work in our favour as if he's happy here we may get another loan period to get him totally match fit. would not accept six month though,a year or nothing.

Would love to see him stay. But I think it will be dependent on how much investment cash the Club can attract. It may however be a decision that is ultimately made in Newcastle. If he does stay it would give a real sense of energy to next years campaign.

Not a worry then, I hear mini has investors waiting to pump gazillions into the club.