Mccall Best Man To Lead Rangers Forward Regardless

Bothwellbear

No matter what the outcome this season, McCall should only get the job permanently if he is the best option available to us.

From the end of this season, our club needs to move forward at pace, if McCall is the best option then good luck to him,if not then it must be a huge thanks for his efforts over the last couple of months and move on to the next stage of our recovery,a bit harsh? "no doubt about it" ,but the time for sentiment is long gone.

What other managers would you have instead that actually want to manage us??

Im not sure but it's not my job to go out and find the best manager that can take us forward, You honestly think there is not a possibility of a better manager in the world? ...it was only a few days ago this whole forum wanted somecunt called Cathro fae Spain

Im not sure but it's not my job to go out and find the best manager that can take us forward, You honestly think there is not a possibility of a better manager in the world? ...it was only a few days ago this whole forum wanted somecunt called Cathro fae Spain

I know it's not your job - but to basically say there's better options and then you don't know of any strikes me as being a bit of a naïve criticism of McCall

I know it's not your job - but to basically say there's better options and then you don't know of any strikes me as being a bit of a naïve criticism of McCall

I didnt criticise McCall i just dont think he is the best manager that we possibly can get like the article states

I would open the job up at the end of season and see who is interested

This.

Even if McCall does well I would still make him apply for the job along with others. He has benefited due to where we find ourselves and he has the chance to make the case for him compelling, but either way, we should seek applications and judge McCall against the other hopefuls.

I think McCall has done a really good job so far and I'd be very amenable to seeing him stay on.

Moreover, I think he's a good coach on the training fields, pays attention to detail, and is very professional in everything he does.

I like how Kenny Black has approached his role also.

That's my opinion!