Ryan Sinnamon Talks About His Contract, Stuart Mccall

“At Rangers, I’m out of contract in the summer. It’s a big period. I’d like to stay at Rangers and the way it’s going it’s definitely looking a bit more positive for me.

“There are a lot of boys who are out of contract so I’d like to think I can show that I can do a job and save them a bit of money. If the manager has come in and shown he likes me then it would help if he stayed.”

The 18-year-old has been impressed with McCall’s focus on using some of Rangers’ younger players. He said: “At the start of the season I was just in the under-20s, but since Stuart McCall’s come in I’ve felt far more involved and been training with the first team every day.

“I’ve been on the bench for the last couple of games so it’s looking a bit more positive for me. He’s definitely spending more time on tactics and the players seem to be getting a buzz off him. You could see that in the performance against Hibs. He’s been good with me on the training ground.

“Hopefully, I can impress him and being away with Scotland helps me kick on. He seems to have faith in younger players and it’s good that the boys who have come in have made an impact, because it shows we can produce.

“They’ve given the team a lift and the supporters have bought into it.”

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/young-ryan-sinnamon-hopes-to-win-new-rangers-deal-1-3733709

“At the start of the season I was just in the under-20s, but since Stuart McCall’s come in I’ve felt far more involved and been training with the first team every day."

The positivity coming out of Rangers is great right now and it's clear to see from quotes like this the positivity in McCalls appointment.

It'll forever be a 'what if' for me about this happening sooner but it's better late than never and a refreshing change.

Its great that everyone is praising the "buzz/feelgood factor" that McCall has brought with him,but it also winds me up about the last four wasted years with the gardener when we were treading water playing one dimensional turgid stuff with seasoned pros like Kevin Kyle at al.

The best right-back at the club imo.

A few of the youths who were intent on leaving may now re-consider their futures.

It's telling that more time is being spent on tactics, now looks like we know what we're doing.

Fantastic to hear, it's only the route most fans were crying out for, and I'm delighted for McCall and Sinnamon.

Great vibes coming out of the club, a real feel good factor and we're playing some great stuff, if we keep this level up to the end of the season, I can't see anything but a Rangers win and to come out on top in the play offs, ifs and buts mind you, and Hibs have played us off the park all but once this season, so I will be weary to write them off, best team we've played this season IMO. Great to be competetive again.

keep up the hard work lads, it's paying off. All we needed was a strong leader with a bit of foresight, Stuart has that in abundance. If he keeps this level of football up I can't grudge him the opportunity to have another crack at the whip, with a transfer window or two under his belt.

Thanks for your efforts Stu and players, the last few weeks have been a joy :21:

I was under the impression that young Ryan was refusing to sign because he wasn't getting a chance

surely the contract offer must still be on the table for the lad?

Hopefully he gets some game time and he re-signs, I've heard a lot of positive things about this lad.

the more you hear now the more everything the previous lot done is cast in a poorer light.

Actually McCoist i can understand a bit - no previous experience, no managerial qualifications, a cheeky chappie persona - he should never been a manager.

With Macdowall though - he is a professional coach that we took from Cellic and should have known the score - what the fuck happened to him? He is never a manager - but we appeared to lack basic coaching as well - which is directly his responsibility.

They all just appeared to sit back like the cats that got the cream and do absolutely fuck all.

Just shows what a change of manager does. His misses Lauren is related to a guy I work with and he was saying Ryan was eager to leave & had been approached by a few clubs when McCoist was here.

I've never actually seen him play but he's a regular with our youths and also the youth Scotland setup so that speaks volumes, hopefully he gets a few games before the end of the season.