OzGers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts could easily finish 2nd in the top-tier next season. It can be turned around in 1-2 years as long as the club approach it in the correct way on and off the park.

Easily is a bit of a stretch, they'll get into the top 6 but they arw a long distance behind this current Aberdeen side I doubt they'll match Inverness' consistency either

To win the spl you have to count in all sorts of factors. What the tims do in this time is as important as what we do ourselves imo, champions league money is doubling next year for just qualifying so if they manage to " which I doubt" that will be £30 million in the bank for them straight away, they have also just signed the biggest sponsorship deal in Scottish football. Then take in our own retail deals, it doesn't look great in comparison. I don't know who has the most season ticket sales between the two clubs but modern football is all about money as we well know. It could be a lot longer than five years imo if the taigs get it right. Hopefully the live up to there rep as bottle merchants and don't extend the financial gap beyond our reach. Best bet would be for us to qualify for the Europa within two years and for them not to qualify for the champions leagueat all within this time. Then I think winning the spl would not only be easier but very doable within the fours years ?

Even if we went up at the end of this season I would expect us to finish second next season. We will have 12 players out of contract so that will free up wages for some better value Bosmans and if the present management gave £1 million that would buy a 2-3 players at SPL level that would help us achieve this. I would expect us to be challenging for the league by season 3 unless Celtic started to spend big money , which they might do with the Champions League money that they are getting. No other club in Scotland other than Celtic will have a wage bill less than us so we should not expect anything less than second IMO.

I was going to make a thread about this but then seen this,this is seriously alarming news.

SEVEN years to win the SPFL title? SEVEN years to get back into the CL regularly?

These people supposedly have the clubs best interests at heart because it's all we've been getting told for the best part of 3 year,so why in the name of christ would they allow them to win 10IAR and more......

Answers please.

I find it strange how it could take 7 years to compete when King is going to invest £30million? Thats enough to finish 1st or 2nd for the next 7 years.

Unless he isnt putting £30million in

DK never said £30M in year one so your misquoting the truth. He said over 4 years.

I was going to make a thread about this but then seen this,this is seriously alarming news.

SEVEN years to win the SPFL title? SEVEN years to get back into the CL regularly?

These people supposedly have the clubs best interests at heart because it's all we've been getting told for the best part of 3 year,so why in the name of christ would they allow them to win 10IAR and more......

Answers please.

That's not what he said! He expects us to win the title on 3-4 years and be financially on top in 7 years

Answers please.

Read the whole statement and you might get a better idea of what he actually said.

I expect us to be champions of Scotland next season. We support Rangers, don't ever let that expectation disappear.

I expect us to try and win every trophy we compete in.

If we do great if we don't I at least expect us to put up a decent fight regardless of who we are playing.

Too many of our support accept second best these days.

Sorry lads, I misinterpreted.

He also said:

This means that over the next few years the finance we are putting in place now will provide the infrastructure and personnel at Murray Park to make sure Rangers are competing and winning in Scotland's top flight as well as stepping back into the European arenas again.

Then for the three or four years after that all our efforts will be directed towards making Rangers stronger and European regulars as our 150th year approaches. That year should be one of celebration.

This sounds reasonable.

So in 7 years were gonna win the champions league? Me thinks our chairman has been smoking the good shit

DK never said £30M in year one so your misquoting the truth. He said over 4 years.

You're right, he actually said 50, 30 from him and 20 from industrial investors (now can't put money in now as we are getting delisted) and now it's down to 10 million now it's loans off the people they weren't working with (another Dave king lie)

You're right, he actually said 50, 30 from him and 20 from industrial investors (now can't put money in now as we are getting delisted) and now it's down to 10 million now it's loans off the people they weren't working with (another Dave king lie)

Did DK really say it was the II who was putting he rest in?

Iv also not seen the official quote about us getting delisted, I must have missed that one.