Next Seasons Top

Are fans going to be buying the tops next season? If we are some of the folk on here that are good at doing the designes should get some mock ups done and sent to the club, was just looking at some tops on ebay and some of the old adidas tops that were custom made for us are cracking! Hate having a top thats a generic template

I don't think they'll look at fans mockups - we'll probably be tied into a contract with Puma. I suspect we'll not be getting bespoke designs - probably just standard teamwear in our colours.

The Puma kit deal runs for another 3 seasons. Hopefully the Club renegotiates or cancels this contract but I doubt it. Some English sides have been coming up with 3/4 templates and putting them to a supporter vote, that could be an idea.

i'll still be buying a top. if i buy out the store at ibrox does that go to sports direct too? even if i do have to buy from sports direct then it'll be the only thing i buy from there.

my favourite top is the one we wore when we dropped down. the tribute one to 1972. no fancy designs just a large RFC crest (tennents/umbro logo).

Rangers-Kit-Launch.jpg

i'll still be buying a top. if i buy out the store at ibrox does that go to sports direct too? even if i do have to buy from sports direct then it'll be the only thing i buy from there.

my favourite top is the one we wore when we dropped down. the tribute one to 1972. no fancy designs just a large RFC crest (tennents/umbro logo).

Rangers-Kit-Launch.jpg

Aye mate SD bought out the Rangers retail so even stuff bought directly from the mega store goes through SD

The strips Umbro gave us in the last 2-3 years before Puma came along some of the best I've ever seen. These new Puma kits don't have the badge stitched on unless the clothing is for people aged 7+. I bought my kid one the first season Puma sponsored us and everything fell off in the first few washes so I wont be buying their shit again.

The strips Umbro gave us in the last 2-3 years before Puma came along some of the best I've ever seen. These new Puma kits don't have the badge stitched on unless the clothing is for people aged 7+. I bought my kid one the first season Puma sponsored us and everything fell off in the first few washes so I wont be buying their shit again.

to be fair this season's top is much more durable. both of mine with the blackthorn logo are all peeled off but both 32Red ones look brand new. that said i still want rid of Puma.

Are fans going to be buying the tops next season? If we are some of the folk on here that are good at doing the designes should get some mock ups done and sent to the club, was just looking at some tops on ebay and some of the old adidas tops that were custom made for us are cracking! Hate having a top thats a generic template

I saw somebody wearing the blue and black adidas one from many a year ago (the Basil Boli one I always refer to it as, for some reason) and it's a belter!

Makes me wish I wasn't a young un' when I had it so that I could maybe fish it out of the box and wear it again.

I'm pretty sure NONE of my old tops (even my very first from when I was five) have the sponsors writing coming off unlike these new ones that you have for a season and then it seems like we're sponsored by B A TH RN or 32R D.

They might if they get forwarded onto the fans board?

We have a contract with Puma.

They decide on the designs, they don't ask for input from football fans.

As someone said above the one for next season is probably already been chosen by now especially if it's one like this season that multiple teams have which is pretty likely.

We have a contract with Puma.

They decide on the designs, they don't ask for input from football fans.

As someone said above the one for next season is probably already been chosen by now especially if it's one like this season that multiple teams have which is pretty likely.

We would of had a contract with adidas as well, cant see why we couldn't request a custom design

We would of had a contract with adidas as well, cant see why we couldn't request a custom design

Doesn't work like that sadly.

Companies like adidas, puma etc have their own designers and to get one that's not a generic template is rare for anyone outside the top clubs in Europe.

The 3rd division one was a special tribute shirt to the 72 side, unless we have something in that mould lined up it will be a generic puma effort again.

Doesn't work like that sadly.

Companies like adidas, puma etc have their own designers and to get one that's not a generic template is rare for anyone outside the top clubs in Europe.

The 3rd division one was a special tribute shirt to the 72 side, unless we have something in that mould lined up it will be a generic puma effort again.

Shit eh! Really regret not buying another 3rd division top and sticking it in the cupboard coz it will be a classic.

Remember the goalkeep top that had the silhouette of ibrox?

Some of the designes i have seen on here havr been brilliant

Shit eh! Really regret not buying another 3rd division top and sticking it in the cupboard coz it will be a classic.

Remember the goalkeep top that had the silhouette of ibrox?

Some of the designes i have seen on here havr been brilliant

Yeah.

I bought two in the 3rd division, one normal one and a long sleeved unsponsored one as I thought it looked amazing. I had that keeper top :lol: Have it in the loft in my mums Im sure.

It would be great if they did a competition for a fan to custom design a top with the winner getting a ST or something, means wed get a unique top that the fans actually want.

Easier I suppose to churn out the same rubbish and just stick a badge and sponsor on it.

Yeah.

I bought two in the 3rd division, one normal one and a long sleeved unsponsored one as I thought it looked amazing. I had that keeper top :lol: Have it in the loft in my mums Im sure.

It would be great if they did a competition for a fan to custom design a top with the winner getting a ST or something, means wed get a unique top that the fans actually want.

Easier I suppose to churn out the same rubbish and just stick a badge and sponsor on it.

If you have that too its worth a lot of money, im sure I seen it for sale around 300 last year.

Mebey somthing that the fans board could put forward.