Top Scorer

ElBufalo20

Our current one in league games is Clark and Law both with 7. It's the end of March and don't have anyone in double figures that's pathetic.

It's then Miller 5 and McCulloch and Vuckic both with 4.

I know we've had an indifferent season but those stats are horrific

Poor stats, but it just shows how poor we've been, not creating enough, not imposing ourselves on games enough, we've known this for a good while, stats are pointless when we, up until the Cowden game, didn't create real clear cut chances.

If we play like we did against Cowden, we'd beat Hearts twice, and win the play off with ease (tu)... Can McCall and the players stand up and be counted? I'm not sure, but there's an effort and desire to improve, so it's possible IMO.

People say that if we get up this year then we only need to beat the taigs next year, which baffles me. We struggle against diddy teams, we'll be lucky to be not fighting relegation. Our best player is Vuckic whos likely to be gone, and none of the others can score enough. Vuckic will probably end up being our top scorer this season.

People say that if we get up this year then we only need to beat the taigs next year, which baffles me. We struggle against diddy teams, we'll be lucky to be not fighting relegation. Our best player is Vuckic whos likely to be gone, and none of the others can score enough. Vuckic will probably end up being our top scorer this season.

Vuckic the only piece of class we have in the side, he's helped lift the team and seems to be a decent guy and popular with the other players.

Its a pity the other signings have not worked out so well as we could have been flying.

We have been lacking a link from midfield to front and creativity, particularly since we lost our best performer to Brentford, :anguish: however, earlier on in the season every one of the players we had upfront missed a slew of chances.

Boyd when he's played has had numerous chances he's flubbed.

Think they are getting off rather easily with some people thinking it's mainly a lack of service.

Hertz have 3 players on double figures - that tells you how pathetic we have been! Boyd & Miller were supposed to score 40 goals between them in this league - makes me sick!!

Hertz have 3 players on double figures - that tells you how pathetic we have been! Boyd & Miller were supposed to score 40 goals between them in this league - makes me sick!!

Wallace is our highest paid player on £12k, who the fuck are the three Hearts players on £10k or over!?