glentoran fc

krisyrfc

Guest johngers
i just keeps seeing different forum and on xbox live saying Celtic and Glentoran? any ideas

The guy most likely doesn't have a clue what glentoran is (tu)

• 2 weeks later...
i just keeps seeing different forum and on xbox live saying Celtic and Glentoran? any ideas

Its mixed mostly protestant AFAIK and one team in Belfast that is really catholic and is cliftonville fans are Catholic most of them bu they are a Protestant club,should not matter anyhow what relgion they are.

Its mixed mostly protestant AFAIK and one team in Belfast that is really catholic and is cliftonville fans are Catholic most of them bu they are a Protestant club,should not matter anyhow what relgion they are.

you not banned yet

you not banned yet

fill me in? are none bigots automatically banned

Tallaght,Belfast,Glasgow,Wales

you not banned yet

read his other posts he is a tim - tims are automatically banned

you not banned yet

Its cause i posted an irish flag in the Olympic part for the Ireland team very touchy,,not everyone from Ireland follows Celtic some people dont get this

obviously

you not banned yet

I said before I'm irish dont follow Celtic at all only follow my local team,hate Celtic fans actually mostly the irish ones who make the day trip over as they think Celtic are an irish team <cr>

eh.......no they are not they were founded in Glasgow by irish and Scottish people glasgow which is in Scotland which is apart of Britain.

Linfield are more irish than them as they were found on the island of ireland when it was just known as Ireland

you not banned yet

And so ending all dialogue....? Bit extreme maybe? Dont see the harm unless they start arsn around. IMO.

you not banned yet

And so ending all dialogue....? Bit extreme maybe? Dont see the harm unless they start arsn around. IMO.

It's been tried, and didn't work.