I have it on good authority that Strachan DIDN'T want Loovens!

and when we refused to move on our original offer, he couldnt lose face and back down, otherwise he would have been exposed for the idiot that he is.

Yes, it seems that Mr Strachans wee ploy BACKFIRED on him, and he is stuck with a £2m player that he has had to spend £3m on, WHO HE DIDNT EVEN WANT!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

admin, please PM me for confirmation of source.

So he has Balde raping the club of 30k a week PLUS the 20K Loovens is likely to be on, plus Graveson and Riordan, Killen.....etc

Thats about 100K a week on guys he is not interested in playing!

So he has Balde raping the club of 30k a week PLUS the 20K Loovens is likely to be on, plus Graveson and Riordan, Killen.....etc

i know FPMSL!!!

and remember that Balde gets a cool £1,000,000 at the end of this season as well, as a loyalty bonus!!

theres another £30k per week over the season!!

hahahahahahahahaha.

i know FPMSL!!!

and remember that Balde gets a cool £1,000,000 at the end of this season as well, as a loyalty bonus!!

hahahahahahahahaha.

So does Graveson

i know FPMSL!!!

hahahahahahahahaha.

So does Graveson

your joking??

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

I was wondering why Ches was going hyper about Caldwell being his best player tonight I thought Borudge or McGayday were considered their best players

yep

he didnt look very enthusiastic about his new signing at all did he???

thats like buying a new goalkeeper, then spouting pysh saying your current goalie is the best player in the team :blink:

Actually I heard a similar story. Strachan didn't particularly want Loovens but Lawwell did so went over his head.

Same thing happened when Miller wanted a wage rise. GS was happy to talk, Lawwell immediately transferred listed him.

Seems the sharp-suited one is getting a bit big for his boots across the city...

and when we refused to move on our original offer, he couldnt lose face and back down, otherwise he would have been exposed for the idiot that he is.

Yes, it seems that Mr Strachans wee ploy BACKFIRED on him, and he is stuck with a £2m player that he has had to spend £3m on, WHO HE DIDNT EVEN WANT!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

admin, please PM me for confirmation of source.

post his source