tartan army

minstral

all the ones booing their own national anthem should be ashamed, i love scotland but detest the skirt wearing idiots from up north who show themselves up and not a brain between them.

Its not mine though I wouldn't have booed it if I'd went tonight (as I would have went if I'd not f*cked up my driving test last week), just like I wouldn't boo any other national anthem.

all the ones booing their own national anthem should be ashamed, i love scotland but detest the skirt wearing idiots from up north who show themselves up and not a brain between them.

Its not mine though I wouldn't have booed it if I'd went tonight (as I would have went if I'd not f*cked up my driving test last week), just like I wouldn't boo any other national anthem.

Yes, it is... :unionflag:

:unionflag: Boab still thinks denial is a river in Egypt :mutley:

:unionflag: Boab still thinks denial is a river in Egypt :mutley:

:D

few N.I fans came back to my local and said it was bood

also said they got it right up the republican lovers by booing flower of scotland

well done guys hope you enjoyed yer pint :unionflag: we arra people :rangers:

Boab don't be silly, you and I both know that we live in the UK and GSTQ is our National Anthem.

Just because you would like it to be otherwise, does not make it otherwise.....

You don't have much choice :unionflag:

Yes they booed it, absolutely detest those that do.

It's improper and simple minded to boo another nation's anthem. I can recall the recent rugby match played at the seat of Irish and GAA nationalism at Croke Park, Dubin when Ireland played England (2007). There was no disrespect shown to GSTQ. However, in Scotland, we have the bigots and racists amongst the Tartan Army demean the anthem of our cousins from Northern Ireland.

The leaders of the Tartan Army should now publicly denounce the racists within their divisions, some of whom will probably not even be affiliated with the organization. The booing was shameful and embarrassing...Scotland has been let down by the bigots, small minded and stuck in the past. Shame on You !

Gotta love the Tartan Army, 1 of the worlds best group of fans

They're a fucking shambles. These are the same morons who will piss and moan any time the English fans boo an opposition national anthem, yet they deem it acceptable to boo their own!

Northern Ireland should have there own national anthem also

They do. What's wrong with the one they have?

:unionflag: