1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

5.9m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Davie Watts

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • 109 points doesn't divide by 3 either. 3 points available per match. That's 36.33 games according to my calculations. Unless of course the twitter twat is that obsessed that he is counting minutes played. Probably just his schooling though,  going by the grammar and punctuation errors in the mephitic rant. It reads like a green brigade banner FFS!        
    • I said this exact quote straight after the goal. 
    • Hopefully played his last game for us. A gutless shitebag who’s misplaced self confidence is now gone as well. Useless. Fucking hate him and his stupid big greeting face. 
    • Our ability to defend against any team that is willing to attack with pace i.e. celtic and now Ross County is terrible. Not just Tav, Goldson and Barasic are hopeless against anyone running at them plus Lunny had a bad game compared to his last few as did Lawrence. A bad result but not the end of the World yet, the whole team need to take responsibility for that display.
    • .The truth is that Tav has made up for the lack of a midfielder or striker who is the free kick/penalty taker. In having that weakness up front, he has taken up positions that have at the same time left us vulnerable at the back.
  • Popular Contributors