421 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you take?

• Fight the embargo - call the SFA's bluff and tell them to shove it
    • Accept it and try and get through this year

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has surely now become a matter for fifa or uefa to step in?hope our board takes it to c.a.s. A transfer for what??administration? Bring game into disrepute? If we tapped up players then aye fair enough. What happens to a player who brings game into disrepute? A fine and a match ban/warned about future behaviour. We never even had a warning. Its dictatorship and surely against eu trading laws. This should be at c.a.s or c.o.s today as theres no compromise with these corrupt showa o bastards. And as for t.v it'll be worse than n.l league. Atleast glentoran or whoever only finish 10 or so points behind linfield. Fuckin m'well or hearts? 40 behind the taigs. Thats going to entertain the t.v mob. Aye

I am sick and tired of the SFA and their unfair sanctions.

I say accept it, surely if we are subject to the same rules, this means we're the same Rangers and history carries on and isnt dead like everyone keeps telling me.

Its wrong and they are out to get us, but I just want Rangers to carry on.

Take it to Uefa and FIFA, and get a good Lawyer to advise us on where we stand in a court of law. If anything, it'll hold the season up. They can't start without us.

Green really NEEDS to stand against this one.

If he doesn't, we'll be forever shit on from a high height by everyone and their granny for years to come.

We all complained about Murray letting everyone walk over us and our club. Now's the time to show them things are different.

Regan is an absolute cunt who is being worked by Lieswell.

If this guy was hit by a bus tonight, I wouldn't bat a fuckin eyelid.

My only hope would be the bus didn't kill him outright - I'd rather see him suffer for a few weeks before he copped it.

And I've never wished death on anyone before. Not even Popcorn Teeth.

I say accept it, surely if we are subject to the same rules, this means we're the same Rangers and history carries on and isnt dead like everyone keeps telling me.

I'd accept it on one condition.

Every other club who goes into Administration and Liquidation are faced with the exact same embargoes.

I agree. I'd rather accept that we've never played a game I still have a team to watch - than rumble on about history. Its the future thats important. I'm not going shopping with the Mrs at the weekend!

F*ck them. It's long overdue for a concerted effort from as many fans and supporters groups as possible to lobby FIFA and UEFA to step in and take over this absolute shambles of an association until this mess has been rectified. They should have done so after Lord Glennie made a complete arse of them by showing their punishment to be unjust AND outwith their powers. I say fight the bastards in every and any court that will hear our case, domestic and european, and have them charged with blackmail and contempt of court. These shithole organisations need a total overhaul anyway so lets bring in an independent body to oversee it and not have clubs with 1 and 2 members of boards ie eric 'the ar*ehole' riley and his puppeteer while clubs of our stature and size have no representatives at all.

SORT IT OUT NOW

to impose an embargo on us despite a judge saying that was unlawful is disgusting - but we are Rangers and we can take all the crap they throw at us. we will always come back stronger. unfair treatment by the SFA just gives us another reason to be all the more resolute in our backing for the club so that in a few years we will, once again dominate the professional game in Scotland :21:

We, the fans, should use the RFFF money to fight this, that way the Club can't be held responsible.

If we agree to pay the football debts then why the embargo?

Accepting unknown future sanctions for unknown future accusations is not just unfair, it is probably in breach of European legislation.

What I would like is for the 26,000 minority shareholders like myself to chip in £1 each to get legal advice and possible action. This crap at the moment is the result of what will undoubtedly be found to be illegality on the part of Whyte and anybody who assisted him (Withey). The SPL and SFA have acted against us without waiting to find out if we are actually victims ourselves even though the information available to date points in that direction.

Were begining to be weak all of a sudden, shove your sanctions. We've no team as it is, if we accept their pish then there will be no new players coming in and bags of expierience leaving. Give us a break ffs when will the punishment end.

We, the fans, should use the RFFF money to fight this, that way the Club can't be held responsible.

If we agree to pay the football debts then why the embargo?

Accepting unknown future sanctions for unknown future accusations is not just unfair, it is probably in breach of European legislation.

The only slight positive is that the acceptance of penalties for the old regime absolutely reinforces the continuation of the club and so our history. (& don't tolerate any taig or suchlike who claims otherwise!)

Downside to that is who knows where they will/can stop?

We have to fight this if we take an Illegal Punishment then we are braking the Law are we not ?

Fight this in Court as it is now so clear he is after Rangers . He is trying to kill our Club now and its way way beyond a Joke now .

We must Fight this in Court again , it is Illegal what he is trying to do.