Easter Road Tickets

Bollocks, just read it there. Noticed at the end it says they'll only sell the rest of the away stand when the other 3 are full. Wonder if they'll give the rest to us if they don't, although when do you have the cut off point to give them to us would be the big question.

Was mentioned yesterday that there were discussion about giving Hibs a further allocation in exchange for the full stand at Easter Road.

Doesn't seem to have come to anything though.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks, just read it there. Noticed at the end it says they'll only sell the rest of the away stand when the other 3 are full. Wonder if they'll give the rest to us if they don't, although when do you have the cut off point to give them to us would be the big question.

I was hoping they'd give us more but their fans are quite adamant about wanting us to have a small allocation as the money they would make after 50% split and extra policing won't be very much atal.

I know fans don't decide these things buy the bird that runs them seems to agree going by their forums. I had a wee look before they made the descion.

See if I'm signed up for away games with 4 tickets that are all linked, does that mean I've got a quarter of the chance of tickets because all 4 would have to be succesful?

Only ever had 0 or 4 tickets through it, never just 1, 2 or 3.

I was hoping they'd give us more but their fans are quite adamant about wanting us to have a small allocation as the money they would make after 50% split and extra policing won't be very much atal.

I know fans don't decide these things buy the bird that runs them seems to agree going by their forums. I had a wee look before they made the descion.

Had a quick look at one of the forums and it was mostly for us to get as little as possible. People were trying to make the case for us to get the full stand as it work an extra £12k or so and that could help them get 1 or 2 players :lol:

If we hand their arse to them on a plate on Wednesday night, they will be begging us to take the full stand.

Was thinking that as well, most of them might be waiting to see if they get a result to take to Easter Road with them before buying. If we win by 2 or more (big if) I can't see them selling much more.

Most of their fans think they'll sell more for the game at Ibrox today than they will the home game so 950 is hardly a big uptake.

See if I'm signed up for away games with 4 tickets that are all linked, does that mean I've got a quarter of the chance of tickets because all 4 would have to be succesful?

Only ever had 0 or 4 tickets through it, never just 1, 2 or 3.

You always get 4 tickets if there linked, my account is linked to my cousins so we get 2 tickets i don't think the amount of accounts linked affects it.

I managed to get tickets for this never got one for the QOTS game through the scheme though