Easter Road Tickets

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspect that will be the case

One of the buses I go on got 3 and they're A+

Edit I thought they had their allocation as one of the boys on here is going and the bus convenor told him they had 3. Maybe the club have already told them?

Made an account on the Hibs website to see if it would let me buy tickets, seems to be letting me.

Anyone thinking of doing the same?

Think you need to buy something from the shop so you are on the system. Was told that by someone who got me a ticket in the hibs end a few years ago. Wasn't nice. Few rangers fans got punched and spat on

Edit I thought they had their allocation as one of the boys on here is going and the bus convenor told him they had 3. Maybe the club have already told them?

Absolute nightmare.

Looking pretty grim for tickets at the moment.

Think you need to buy something from the shop so you are on the system. Was told that by someone who got me a ticket in the hibs end a few years ago. Wasn't nice. Few rangers fans got punched and spat on

Hibs away wouldn't be a game I'd choose to sit in the home end. Done it at tannidice for a 4-0 win. That was "iffy"

I sat in the home end when we won the league (lafferty scored) and it was brutal.

My accent helps though :D

A boy from knightswood I know went and when Lafferty scores you seem him wrestling with 2 guys :lol: think he was then huckled out

It was letting me put my card details in. I didn't complete the checkout to see if it actually went through though.

Also, Hibs have sold around 7k tickets for Saturday and haven't even opened the South Stand to there own fans yet.

If there are loads of empty seats on Saturday I'll be fuming.

Also, Hibs have sold around 7k tickets for Saturday and haven't even opened the South Stand to there own fans yet.

If there are loads of empty seats on Saturday I'll be fuming.

They're stinking bastards

If we hand their arse to them on a plate on Wednesday night, they will be begging us to take the full stand.

That's the spirit Alex son.im coming up on the 11pm bus from London Victoria on Tuesday night. No ticket, no hope of getting one, but I need to be home Wednesday night pal.if the players can hear me from the louden, then the hivs will be going back to leith with their tails inserted so far up their arses they will need a dentist to floss the hairs from their gums.

Come on and arise the sons of William.

No Surrender

Rab

I sat in the home end when we won the league (lafferty scored) and it was brutal.

My accent helps though :D

Much more riding on it for them this time though , I wouldn't fancy sitting in their end to be honest , if I don't get a ticket it will be pub or mates with a carry out

Has there been anyone who got both QOTS and Hibs away tickets? :( I got QOTS, still waiting to hear from the boy who gets the emails about Hibs.

There may be a few but I don't think so mate I got QOTS but not Hibs. I emailed the club about the allocation as I done at the challenge cup semi. There is 6000 on priority and CCCS like myself and only 1500 available. Anyway answer I got was it was a ballot between the CCCS priority ST holders. Just got to hope I get Motherwell now.