Haris Vuckic Wanted By Olympiacos.

WATBB

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of the world, to the Erskine Bridge it is! Behave guys ffs. Some Greek team allegedly want a Newcastle reserve and Rangers fans are in meltdown? C'mon! What has happened to us.

Not fussed about our best player (albeit he's on loan anyway) leaving yet you're in another thread trying to make a case for Kris Boyd to stay.

You're one for watching.

Not fussed about our best player (albeit he's on loan anyway) leaving yet you're in another thread trying to make a case for Kris Boyd to stay.

You're one for watching.

Yeah, watch me closely. Ffs. Boyd is our player, a hero to many Rangers fans young and old. Vuckic is a Newcastle reserve.

Yeah, watch me closely. Ffs. Boyd is our player, a hero to many Rangers fans young and old. Vuckic is a Newcastle reserve.

Boyd is a dreadful has been who has done nothing this season except live off the reputation of his previous spell. He couldn't lace that Newcastle reserve's boots.

Boyd is a dreadful has been who has done nothing this season except live off the reputation of his previous spell. He couldn't lace that Newcastle reserve's boots.

He deserves a wee bit more respect than that. He has scored more goals than Haris ever will in his entire career.

He deserves a wee bit more respect than that. He has scored more goals than Haris ever will in his entire career.

Well no, he doesn't. He got himself back into shape and in form for Killie and earned one last pay day from us and he's done nothing but sit on his fat arse and rob a wage all season. What he's done previously in his career counts for fuckall now, he might have scored more goals in his career than Vuckic ever will but Vuckic has contributed more in these last few months than Boyd has all season. That actually does count for something. I certainly know which one I'd rather have in my team for next season.

I can't see him going there either, Even if Newcastle go down he will still be playing in a better quality of league.

It will be where the money is best that will dictate where his agent will put him . Good luck to him where ever he ends up, once a Ger always a Ger unless your Ian McColl.

Nothing negative to say about him.

If he goes good luck to him and thanks for the memories.

If he stays its Happy Days.

The big guy has conducted himself impeccably and hasnt hidden in games, always looking for the ball.

Its been a pleasure and the state we are in we are lucky to have had him and lucky that he is still here for the time being, others in our camp should take note.

I still think if we're in the top division (which is still the big IF) I reckon we'd still be in with a shout of keeping him.

Players always gain an affiliation to our club when they have a period of time within our team and that goes a long way, Vuckic has shown he's loving his time here, I wouldn't put us favourites but definitely a chance still.